817 users online (149 members and 668 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    129

    OK - Michael Fike, 28, Cache, 22 May 2015

    There has been heavy rain and flooding in area since Friday.

    http://www.kswo.com/story/29159136/d...sing-cache-man

  2. #2
    Right now with the raging flooding going on, there is always a possibility he drove his truck into water without realizing the depth or the velocity. So many people are disregarding the common sense campaign of "Turn around...Don't drown". I have a feeling this could be the case, but for his sake I hope he is only stranded until help can arrive.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Right now with the raging flooding going on, there is always a possibility he drove his truck into water without realizing the depth or the velocity. So many people are disregarding the common sense campaign of "Turn around...Don't drown". I have a feeling this could be the case, but for his sake I hope he is only stranded until help can arrive.
    Roads have been flooding faster than signs/barricades can be put up. The Cache area was hit especially hard on Saturday with many people being rescued from houses and cars. I have no idea when this water will start receding since we are still getting more storms/rain every day. I am hoping his family will have answers soon. They have been trying to get attention to this case since Friday but the news didn't report it until today.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    129
    Facebook page made by the family. It looks like they are not getting much help from LE. I have not seen it on the news or anywhere since that first article.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1574...772/?pnref=lhc

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,121
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieGal View Post
    Facebook page made by the family. It looks like they are not getting much help from LE. I have not seen it on the news or anywhere since that first article.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1574...772/?pnref=lhc
    Is this a private page/group?
    I don't have a facebook account so I can't view this link.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,121

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelights View Post
    Is this a private page/group?
    I don't have a facebook account so I can't view this link.
    It is a public group.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,121
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieGal View Post
    It is a public group.
    Is there a different link?
    The link that I clicked on says "you must log in to continue."

    ETA:
    What is the name of the missing facebook page for Michael Fike and I will try to find out
    if I can find it.
    Thanks!

    ETA:
    QUESTION:

    Does a person still have to have a facebook account to view a Public facebook Group?
    I know there are facebook pages that are public that I can view, but a Group, is that different?
    IMOO.
    Last edited by Treelights; 05-28-2015 at 02:01 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bel Aire, Kansas
    Posts
    7,425
    I am thinking a group may be different. Here is the name of the group, "ENDANGERED "MISSING" PERSON...... MICHAEL FIKE"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,121
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I am thinking a group may be different. Here is the name of the group, "ENDANGERED "MISSING" PERSON...... MICHAEL FIKE"
    I tried to find it. I can't. Thanks for the response!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bel Aire, Kansas
    Posts
    7,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelights View Post
    I tried to find it. I can't. Thanks for the response!
    When I type the title into Facebook it does not show up for me. However, if I put only his name in, the group pops up.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,121
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    When I type the title into Facebook it does not show up for me. However, if I put only his name in, the group pops up.
    Ok, so I found what you just said and when I go onto that group, it tells me to Log In... I see it says 720 members, and I assume that is because they have a facebook to view it, and they became a member of that group.
    I think a person has to have a facebook account in order to view it, or be a member of the group as well, even though it is a Public Group.
    If it were a Public Facebook PAGE then MORE people could view it, particularly those that don't have accounts.
    Thanks so much for trying to help!
    Maybe for those that can view it, you can keep us abreast of the developing news on that Group for Michael.
    IMOO.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bel Aire, Kansas
    Posts
    7,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelights View Post
    Ok, so I found what you just said and when I go onto that group, it tells me to Log In... I see it says 720 members, and I assume that is because they have a facebook to view it, and they became a member of that group.
    I think a person has to have a facebook account in order to view it, or be a member of the group as well, even though it is a Public Group.
    If it were a Public Facebook PAGE then MORE people could view it, particularly those that don't have accounts.
    Thanks so much for trying to help!
    Maybe for those that can view it, you can keep us abreast of the developing news on that Group for Michael.
    IMOO.
    You now have to join to view what is posted. (I can only see the members now, too). I requested to join.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    129
    I guess they changed it to a "closed group" now. I can no longer see the postings.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,557
    Search for missing Cache man resumes
    http://www.kswo.com/story/29343779/s...he-man-resumes
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

    We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CA - San Jose: Massive child-porn cache leads to man’s arrest
    By shadowraiths in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2016, 04:20 PM
  2. Found Safe CO - Jasmine Colleen-Ila Fike - 15 - Aurora - 17-Aug-2011
    By tfrohning in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 08:35 PM