1244 users online (211 members and 1033 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-sp...re-and-killed/

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27...d-near-her-car

Jessica Chambers' father to her killer: 'They're coming for you.'

"To the person that done this: They're coming for you. They're working day and night, day and night, away from their own families," Ben Chambers said.

Jessica Chambers' father said when the person who killed his little girl is found, he hopes they put them in solitary confinement, and he made a vow.

"Because I promise as long as I have breath in me I can talk to people and make sure they're not comfortable in there," Ben Chambers said

Mississippi Gov. Says He's Personally Pushing Pursuit of Jessica's Justice
    Iris Barnes
    On January 8, 2015

JACKSON, Miss. –Mississippi Governor Phil Byrant says the person or persons that killed Jessica Chambers will be found and brought to justice.

“My instructions to (Mississippi Department of Public Safety) Commissioner Albert Santa Cruze is to spare no effort. Whatever we need to do, utilize whatever expertise, equipment, manpower, personnel, we are going to find the person who committed this heinous crime; and we are going to hold them accountable,” Bryant said in an interview with News Mississippi.

[...]

“I’m a former law enforcement officer and have investigated homicides as a sheriff deputy; and it’s just a chilling effect when you hear how one human being can inflict such a horrible crime on another,” said Bryant.

[...]

Bryant said local, state and federal investigators are working tirelessly to find Jessica’s killer(s). “Believe me, there is no one who would like to solve this crime more than the local law enforcement agencies and the professional investigators who are working for the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.”

- See more at: http://www.newsms.fm/mississippi-gov....dasUHmez.dpuf

If you have information that may lead to an arrest, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Office at (662) 563-6230.

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 **Media Thread***NO DISCUSSION***

MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County - Maps and Photos - **NO DISCUSSION**

Poll: What Happened to Jessica Chambers?

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 06-05-2016 at 06:32 PM. Reason: fixed link

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    O/T

Tom Dees @TomDeesFOX13
    Reliable Source telling me Panola County working an apparent double homicide off of Shilo road. Working to learn more. .

https://twitter.com/TomDeesFOX13

ETA

PANOLA COUNTY, Miss. — The Panola County Sheriff’s Office was called to the scene of triple shooting in Courtland, Mississippi.

They have not released a lot of information, but according to reports, two people were shot and killed.

http://wreg.com/2015/05/26/panola-co...iple-shooting/
    Quote Originally Posted by MizStery View Post
    This is the only reference I can remember about Shilo Road. I will be curious who the people are and if we recognize any names?

Back in Feb-1 of this year gngr~snap,and Zool posted about a route that possibly Jessica could have used& Shilo Road to US 51:
    gngr~snap
    Google maps takes me from her house to Shiloh Rd. then to 51 to get to M&M. I guess it's quicker that way?

ZOOL

02-01-2015, 04:22 PMQuicker? Who knows? Going north or south on Carlisle is really just a subjective frame of mind for a driver: does he want to make a right hand entry into M&M from a US highway, or does he want to make a left hand entry from a subdivision road?
    But if he is headed to Batesville..., than Shiloh to US 51 seems more logical.
    I hope we hear something soon if this possibly has anything to do with Jessica.

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, Dec 2014 - #11

Please continue discussion here.

Quote Originally Posted by MizStery View Post
    I hope we hear something soon if this possibly has anything to do with Jessica.
    This is all I could find this morning.

Tom Dees @TomDeesFOX13 5h
    Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby confirms 2 people shot and killed last night in Courtland. S.O. currently interviewing two suspects.
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

Tom Dees on fox 13 said 2200 block of Shiloh Rd. Courtland. JMO

Two People Killed In Panola County Mississippi
    Posted: May 27, 2015 8:44 AM EDT
    Updated: May 27, 2015 8:44 AM EDT

The Panola County Sheriff's Department is investigation a double murder.

According to Sheriff Dennis Darby, two people were shot and killed around 9:00 last night. It happened in the 2200 block of Shiloh Road in Courtland, Mississippi. The Sheriff's department told FOX13 two people have been taken in for questioning.

The Sheriff's Department is not releasing the name of the victims or any suspects at this time.

---

The 2200 "block" looks very familiar from previous sleuthing of the area. Will have to revisit my notes. Google Map

So how do we think -- barring the byzantine -- that this is connected to JC's untimely demise?

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    So how do we think -- barring the byzantine -- that this is connected to JC's untimely demise?
    Who knows? Not like there's been any news for the past few months!

Just marking my spot...at work

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    I don't think anyone does yet. Interesting to note that murders in Panola County are on the rise

MOO

Caitlin Alexander@CAlexander_WREG 7h7 hours ago
    District Attorney John Champion confirms last night's shooting in Courtland, Miss. has "no relation" to #JessicaChambers case. @3onyourside

Marking spot...

Classito

Quote Originally Posted by PeterThomasFan View Post
    Thank you for providing the link to the video. Also, on that page was a picture of the area where it occurred on Shiloh Rd. The location is just west of the RR tracks.

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.2662...BA!2e0!6m1!1e1

More info plus video with Champ here...

http://wreg.com/2015/05/27/concern-i...ambers-murder/

...we know what happened but, we're not telling you...

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast