699 users online (107 members and 592 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IL - Antonio Little, 24, Rockford, 25 May 2015

Antonio Little

Antonio Little in an on-camera interview with 23 News in January 2015.
    YMCA Program Coordinator Reported Missing
    ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- Friends, family, and coworkers are organizing a search for 24-year-old Antonio Little who officers say was reported missing Monday afternoon around 3:30.

Little is the Program Coordinator for Rockford's YMCA. The search is being scheduled for 2:30 Tuesday afternoon in and around the area outside the the downtown YMCA.
    http://www.wifr.com/news/headlines/Y...305055131.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This article is short but indicates he was last heard from around 3:30am Monday morning and was said to be on foot near Boylan High School (a local Catholic school). http://www.mystateline.com/fulltext-...pEim4OIfh-_P2Q
    I haven't found much more information but am curiuos as to why the search would start near his place of employment rather than the last known area he was in.

Last edited by swanniee11; 05-27-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Police: No evidence of foul play in missing Rockford man report
    Posted May 27, 2015 at 7:46 PM

Antonio Little, who has family in Rockford and South Beloit, was last seen in the 1400 block of Campus Hill Boulevard near Boylan High School, said Rockford Police Deputy Chief Dave Hopkins.

"At this point I do not suspect foul play," he said. "We received some information that he may be distraught over a relationship. So we are looking into that."

Prayers he is found safe and soon. He seems like a really nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyseven View Post
    At this point I do not suspect foul play," he said. "We received some information that he may be distraught over a relationship. So we are looking into that."

BBM, If he's distraught over a relationship I hope he has not hurt himself
    Last edited by Sweetgrits; 05-27-2015 at 09:54 PM.

http://m.beloitdailynews.com/mobile/...8398db236.html

Mom speaks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Has he been found yet?

Apparently not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

I have a bad feeling but hopeful he is found safe from harm. In the article it mentions his girlfriend said he couldn't see his son anymore. For a man that loves his child, words like that can/will break him.
    Last edited by KateB; 06-16-2015 at 01:39 AM. Reason: repair broken quote

Last edited by KateB; 06-03-2015 at 11:13 PM. Reason: removed branding image
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Rockford man's disappearance still a mystery
    Posted Jun. 3, 2015 at 10:07 PM

snip
    Green said she sent Little a text about 3:49 a.m. He did not reply. She said she then called him and spoke to him.

"He asked me if I was good. I said, 'Yeah. Are you good?' and he said, 'Yeah. I'm good cous.' And that was it. I asked him, 'Where are you?' But he wouldn't answer that.'"

Comins said he also spoke with Little, whom he described as depressed.
    Very interesting article.

Identity of body found in Rock River could be released Monday
    Jun 07, 2015 11:43 PM CDT

The body of a deceased male was pulled from the Rock River near Beltline Road and Airport Drive around 2 p.m. Saturday afternoon.

Fiduccia believes the body is not Antonio Little, the Rockford man missing since last month. The body has been in the river longer than Little has been missing, she says.

Oh no!! I hope it is not him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast