AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LietKynes

Former Member
Reaction score
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-30...een-case-went-police-2006-Oprah-concerns.html

Unsealed police report reveals 'Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar covered up after eldest son Josh confessed to repeatedly fondling girls when he was a teen - and case only went to police in 2006 because of Oprah concerns'

The police report says the alleged victims 'live with Jim Bob and Michelle'

Jim Bob then refused to produce his son, and police could not pursue charges due to the statute of limitations running out

So... he was abusing his own sisters FGS ??

At that point Jim Bob reportedly informed the elders at his church of the situation, but no one notified law enforcement.

When Jim Bob and Michelle were interviewed, they detailed the allegations, which happened at a time when Josh and at least one victim 'were sleeping in a common room.'

The Duggar children now sleep in single-sex bedrooms, with all the girls sharing a bedroom and the boys sharing another bedroom.

While considering the source of this article...... Makes me angry their church , and the Family Research Council also conspired with the Duggars to cover this up.
And what the heck was wrong with the parents, to make the kids of both genders sleep in the same room ?

One wonders just how deep the levels of perversion and creepiness may go in this family ?

If nothing wrong was done... then why the cover up ?

:moo:

Thread #1

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3091501/Unsealed-police-report-reveals-Jim-Bob-Michelle-Duggar-covered-eldest-son-Josh-confessed-repeatedly-fondling-girls-teen-case-went-police-2006-Oprah-concerns.html

Unsealed police report reveals 'Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar covered up after eldest son Josh confessed to repeatedly fondling girls when he was a teen - and case only went to police in 2006 because of Oprah concerns'

The police report says the alleged victims 'live with Jim Bob and Michelle'

Jim Bob then refused to produce his son, and police could not pursue charges due to the statute of limitations running out

So... he was abusing his own sisters FGS ??

At that point Jim Bob reportedly informed the elders at his church of the situation, but no one notified law enforcement.

When Jim Bob and Michelle were interviewed, they detailed the allegations, which happened at a time when Josh and at least one victim 'were sleeping in a common room.'

The Duggar children now sleep in single-sex bedrooms, with all the girls sharing a bedroom and the boys sharing another bedroom.

While considering the source of this article...... Makes me angry their church , and the Family Research Council also conspired with the Duggars to cover this up.
And what the heck was wrong with the parents, to make the kids of both genders sleep in the same room ?

One wonders just how deep the levels of perversion and creepiness may go in this family ?

If nothing wrong was done... then why the cover up ?

:moo:

I read the redacted reports on Daily Mail. It appears one may have been a girl who spent the night. I don't think they were actually sharing rooms. Instead, these things seem to have occurred when he went into their rooms and also when they had large gatherings and kids fell asleep on couches or whatever.

In any event, sexual exploitation/molestation more readily occurs in cultures/families with highly puritanical and repressive views about the body and sex. Sleeping in the same room with opposite gender siblings is not, IMO, at all the problem or root of things like this. Normal siblings would not be aroused by the proximity of a sibling. I actually think had this kid not been made to feel that the female body was a mysterious and dangerous thing and had he been able to interact more normally with non-family member females of his own age, this might not have happened. I don't know.

But such hypocrisy that he is screaming via the FRC about the evils of gay marriage and how that ruins the family. Hmm...

TMZ is reporting this happened in 2002 when he was 14.

That's charming. Real Christian of them. You know if you were a boy and heard it your first thought would be 'Where? Where?' .. How crazy is all this?

I just shook my head when i heard they had a code word. when my husband comes home tonight I am going to tell him from now on when we are out and and i see someone not modestly dressed. I am going to stay nike and he is to look down. I will let you know when he gets off the floor laughing. so, if someone is wearing shorts and t-shirt. they would just put there head down and not even say HI to them. I guess they never take the kids to the beach ? I may be dead wrong but to just marry off your daughter that knows nothing about sex at all, and sending them off on there wedding night not even been kissed is wrong I think dating should consist of kissing and cuddling. you have to learn self control to be able to stop. I know some kids don't stop but how else do you learn self control. My mom always said if they love you they will wait until your ready, hopefully on your wedding night. like i said earlier only 2 of us waited but we dated more than one person. how many of us married our first boyfriend or girlfriend? I think they need to rethink here methods.

I just shook my head when i heard they had a code word. when my husband comes home tonight I am going to tell him from now on when we are out and and i see someone not modestly dressed. I am going to stay nike and he is to look down. I will let you know when he gets off the floor laughing. so, if someone is wearing shorts and t-shirt. they would just put there head down and not even say HI to them. I guess they never take the kids to the beach ?

Snipped and BBM. No, they don't go swimming or to the beach, per Michelle Duggar's comments. I live in an area with an increasing population of Muslims, and we regularly see women and girls in very modest swimwear, like these:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=muslim+swimming+suit&FORM=HDRSC2

http://www.eastessence.com/islamic-...mic swimming suit&utm_campaign=Eastessence-US

So, modest swimwear exists. So that must not be the only reason MD forbids swimwear.

Thank you Coldpizza, for the new thread!

I'm just stunned by all of this, but not surprised.

I just shook my head when i heard they had a code word. when my husband comes home tonight I am going to tell him from now on when we are out and and i see someone not modestly dressed. I am going to stay nike and he is to look down. I will let you know when he gets off the floor laughing. so, if someone is wearing shorts and t-shirt. they would just put there head down and not even say HI to them. I guess they never take the kids to the beach ? I may be dead wrong but to just marry off your daughter that knows nothing about sex at all, and sending them off on there wedding night not even been kissed is wrong I think dating should consist of kissing and cuddling. you have to learn self control to be able to stop. I know some kids don't stop but how else do you learn self control. My mom always said if they love you they will wait until your ready, hopefully on your wedding night. like i said earlier only 2 of us waited but we dated more than one person. how many of us married our first boyfriend or girlfriend? I think they need to rethink here methods.

Why wait until the wedding night when you can do it right there in the church on the day .. http://www.ibtimes.com/jessa-duggar...tar-accused-consummating-marriage-ben-1720651

Snipped and BBM. No, they don't go swimming or to the beach, per Michelle Duggar's comments. I live in an area with an increasing population of Muslims, and we regularly see women and girls in very modest swimwear, like these:

http://www.eastessence.com/islamic-...mic swimming suit&utm_campaign=Eastessence-US

So, modest swimwear exists. So that must not be the only reason MD forbids swimwear.

IIRC, one of her concerns was other women at the beach who brazenly "defraud" men by wearing regular bathing suits. So I guess we're back to that nasty old problem of "impure thoughts."

They actually do go to the beach and swimming. Just not much:

water+fun+5+2011.jpg

The girls in the front is Jill Duggar.
http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2012/06/duggar-swimwear.html

19-kids-720-13.jpg

Carlin Bates and JoyAnna Duggar in modest water wear.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-D6JrJBC3uQA/Ul7P1ZPhMdI/AAAAAAAAJx8/2Ud9Pht6pyU/s400/19-kids-720-13.jpg

Josh and Anna at the beach in modest swimwear on their honeymoon: https://youtu.be/pfHMnMsTT8g?t=4m2s

A short clip of the Duggars in the Dead Sea in Israel: http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/19-kids-and-counting/videos/world-tour-israel/

The Bates and Duggar girls swimming and talking about why they are "modest" even when just with the girls: https://youtu.be/XaMcs8Kg5RM?t=20s

The little guys playing in a pool, fully clothed, in 105 degree weather: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk1Uf7AafoM

Their outfits are so crazy to me. So uncomfortable.

IIRC, one of her concerns was other women at the beach who brazenly "defraud" men by wearing regular bathing suits. So I guess we're back to that nasty old problem of "impure thoughts."

Goodness. I would have to imagine that watching the Olympics would be sinful.

I don't think anything is wrong with female and male having improper thoughts as long has they don't act on them. wouldn't that teach self control. not telling them its bad just not act on them. how many of us have went to chip and dales or the strip club? with spouses or boyfriends and girlfriends at home waiting for us. knowing when we get home we can act out are improper thoughts. I don't believe in whistling or gawking at people. are you buddies slapping you on the back saying in your dreams. that is what daydreams are right? I didn't have brothers, but how many teenage boys have those girly mags under the bed? some say its wrong, I dont think my son will be punished if i found the mags under his bed. might ask him if he has any questions talk to dad lol they are raised thinking sex is so wrong unless your married, in a way i was too but it was not enforced, i guess enforced is not the right word, but you know what I mean . I know I am going to have change my bad touch speech soon for my son soon to be 11 year old.

now if people are having improper thought about minors they should be in jail in my opinion

by the way i just told my husband when i say nike he is to put his head down and not look. he said ok, but can you say nike to the left or to the right. I wont look lol

Maybe the problem is Josh thought "Nike" was code for "Just do it."

I have a code word with my husband too - actually it's a code phrase: "Put your eyes back in their sockets - she's too young for you anyway" and then I give him a correction.

If he does it again I say "Do you wanna get laid tonight?" then I give him another correction.

Okay, I'm joking. As an adult I find the whole "Nike" thing laughable. So what if My husband or I look at attractive people? Then again, my husband respects women enough that he would not embarrass a stranger by focusing on her breasts or the crotch of her pants. BTW, that notion of respect was taught to him by... his parents.

But when thinking about teens I understand the emotional (and often physical) reaction a boy may have. But that's the inherent problem with the Duggars' line of thinking - those feelings don't only come as a response to so-called immodest dress. A girl with a face that's appealing to the boy is just as likely to stir up certain "impure thoughts." And it's not just boys, girls get those feelings too.

So really, what's the point of trying to isolate one single factor in the course of normal sexual development and label it as sinful? Wouldn't it be more productive for teens to learn the difference between thoughts and actions? To learn about boundaries and respect for others?

I, for one, have countless impure thoughts everyday (not involving children or other beings incapable of consent) and have no intention of trying to curb them, lol. I have my handbasket all picked out for my trip, where I'll be in good company I'm sure.

I may be posting something off-topic, but I find the idea of immodest clothing to be a bit absurd. Am I wrong in thinking that girls/women and boys/men will get crushes on others regardless of how they dress?

I may be posting something off-topic, but I find the idea of immodest clothing to be a bit absurd. Am I wrong in thinking that girls/women and boys/men will get crushes on others regardless of how they dress?
Agreed. Generally speaking, it's a biological function to be attracted to and ultimately interested in breeding with another. There would be no life on earth if it wasn't so. Clothing style is not going to override natural physical attractions and primal sex drive, lol.

\
But such hypocrisy that he is screaming via the FRC about the evils of gay marriage and how that ruins the family. Hmm...

respectfully snipped

Just my own opinion, but as much as I'd like retribution against JD and his mother and father, I'd like some against that hateful Family Research Council. So far as I know, the FRC may be a tax write-off for some people. That has to stop. Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita