852 users online (119 members and 733 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Websleuths & Members Participating in New Groundbreaking Docu-series

We are very excited to introduce two filmmakers, Joshua Zeman and Rachel Mills (Cropsey, Killer Legends) to our Websleuth community. Josh and Rachel have created an upcoming docu-series investigating five active serial killer cases across the country: LISK, Eastbound Strangler (Atlantic City), Daytona Beach Serial Killer, Long Haul Serial Killer Truckers, and the West Mesa Bone Collector. The series is Executive Produced by an Oscar-winning filmmaker and will be aired by a premium cable network.

Rachel and Joshua have a new Websleuths hat/handle: Danse_Macabre. When Danse_Macabre posts people listen...or at least read.

What's so exciting is how Websleuths plays a big role in the series. For each case, Rachel & Josh will be engaging the WS community and working side by side with individual websleuthers to discuss theories, work on leads, and bring sleuthing work to Law Enforcement, victim's families, and others committed to helping catch these killers.

As many of you know, the victims in the aforementioned cases were sex workers – so often, these women do not receive the attention, and justice, desperately needed by their families, and the communities in which these heinous crimes occurred. That's one reason Websleuths is such an amazing resource. When LE hits a dead end, Websleuths members continue going down unbeaten paths to look for leads.

TO READ MORE ABOUT OUR EXCITING NEWS CLICK HERE!

Please post your thoughts, ideas, whatever you want to say about Websleuths and the new docu-series.

If any members do know the name of the network please DO NOT reveal it. That will come later.

Thanks,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Great news !
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Super excited about this project!
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
    Great news !
    Very!

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Super excited about this project!
    right there with ya!

Hi, english is not my first language so please bear over with me

You are always perfectly understandable....and the top resource for this case...

Quote Originally Posted by Puggle View Post
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear over with me

You are always perfectly understandable....and the top resource for this case...
    Thank you very much Puggle
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

anonymity is a keystone and is hopefully respected.
    Copyright © LINative13 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of 2013 LINative13 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

Very exciting! Throw me any footprint, tire print or disturbed dirt, brush, trees etc.. photographs.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

Thanks everyone! We just returned from a busy shoot out on Long Island and are excited to delve even further into the cases with the help of websleuthers like yourselves.

Trackergd- thanks, that is great to know!

John Terry should be interviewed. The killer called him aprox. thirty times.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    GOOD CALL, deedee! I agree!

the pimp in jail,
    Copyright © LINative13 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of 2013 LINative13 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by LINative13 View Post
    the pimp in jail,
    I know that Megans pimp is in jail. Ate you sure Melissa's pimp is also in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    We are really interested in interviewing John Terry (Blaze) but have had no luck at tracking him down. I do not believe his is in jail any longer as we've checked. If there's any place else we should be checking let us know. Thanks! -Rachel

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast