Found Deceased CA - Jadianna Larsen, 6, Sacramento, 28 May 2015 *Arrest*

nikb

Reaction score
I didn't see this little one on here yet. I hope she's found soon!

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...eported-missing-in-sacramento-county/33280476

6-year-old girl reported missing in Sacramento County
Deputies say girl vanished after caretaker's medical emergency

Height: 3'5"
Weight: approx 60 lbs

Jadianna is a light-skinned black female with brown ear-length curly hair, brown eyes, and a birthmark on the center of her forehead.
Wearing: light blue pajamas with unknown Disney print

Call: Sacramento County Sheriff's Department at 916-874-5115.

Finally got her pic to work - this is from the Sacramento County Sheriff Facebook page:

11391772_629714967165695_2628172997068712791_n.jpg

This is pretty local for me. Unfortunately I have appointments in the morning and may not even be able to check in til early afternoon. I sure hope someone just took her in and maybe doesn't even realize she's considered missing. Poor thing must have been so scared when something happened to her caretaker. Hopefully she's found by the time I can finally check back in, but if not I will see what more I can help do in the afternoon.

Is it possible that she left the apartment to seek out help for the boyfriend's medical problem and met with foul play or simply got lost? What a strange circumstance...

It says last seen at 11:00, does that mean the boyfriend last saw her at 11, then passed out from the seizure till 8:30 when the girls mom got home? Or do they mean mom last saw her at 11, and maybe the boyfriend will remember some time frame of when he passed out from medical reasons.

I wonder if Jadianna is known to just go about her day with less supervision, is a park nearby?

it's confirmed this boyfriend had a medical emergency or is that what he said??

I will withhold further comment for now hopefully this little one just wandered off.

it's confirmed this boyfriend had a medical emergency or is that what he said??

I will withhold further comment for now hopefully this little one just wandered off.

The complex where she was living is "Mercy" housing development - government owned homes for disabled homeless adults.

I wonder if the boyfriend had a disability that led to an emergency health crisis?

https://www.mercyhousing.org/CA-MLK-Village

It says last seen at 11:00, does that mean the boyfriend last saw her at 11, then passed out from the seizure till 8:30 when the girls mom got home? Or do they mean mom last saw her at 11, and maybe the boyfriend will remember some time frame of when he passed out from medical reasons.

A seizure lasting for nine and a half hour? That would be status epilepticus and a very severe one.

I had missed this before. The mother arrived to find her boyfriend "passed out from a seizure" and the girl nowhere to be found. How would you know he was passed out from a seizure? I had a grand mal seizure from drinking too much water, and in the emergency room they just had to diagnose it by people telling what happened - there was nothing in the bloodwork or MRI or Catscan to verify I'd had a seizure.

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...eported-missing-in-sacramento-county/33280476

This all sounds scary, I really hope no one took the girl and she is just hiding somewhere scared.

I had missed this before. The mother arrived to find her boyfriend "passed out from a seizure" and the girl nowhere to be found. How would you know he was passed out from a seizure? I had a grand mal seizure from drinking too much water, and in the emergency room they just had to diagnose it by people telling what happened - there was nothing in the bloodwork or MRI or Catscan to verify I'd had a seizure.

IMO it is very possible he has a medical condition that links him to a history of seizing or something, making it reasonable for the mother to assume that is what happened.

I would hope that a 6 yr old, being left alone for hours with someone with a medical issue, would have been shown how to dial 911 and would have had an available phone.

A endangered missing advisory has been issued for a 6-year-old girl in South Sacramento who has not been seen since Thursday morning. Investigators with the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department said Jadianna Larson has not been in school this week.
Family members say Jadianna is a sweet and friendly little girl. She was last seen at a housing facility near 47th Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.

Jadianna's uncle Paris Stokes said his niece was last seen Thursday, around 11 a.m. Stokes said she was in the care of her mother's boyfriend. Police said that caretaker suffered a medical emergency, and was found by a family member at 8:30 p.m. When he was discovered, family realized the little girl was no where to be found.

Why is this not an AMBER Alert?

"She's beautiful, she's like my own daughter," Stokes said. "We just want her back and healthy we don't care what else happens."

Detectives are calling Jadianna missing and at risk. At 10 a.m. Friday, they issued an endangered missing advisory for the girl, which means CHP then broadcasts Jadianna's information to a larger audience in the hopes of locating the girl.

www.news10.net/story/news/local/sacramento/2015/05/29/missing-girl-south-sacramento/28140895

Not in school all week? Wonder when the last time someone outside of the family saw her?

FYI for people that don't live in the area, 47th and MLK is a pretty rough neighborhood. Praying for this beautiful little girl.

I really can't imagine where she could be or what could have happened. Most children know just from tv alone to call 911 if they need help and if she was in school this is taught in preschool.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back