05-29-2015, 10:12 AM #1
CA - Monique Figueroa, 28, Littlerock, 19 May 2015
Monique Figueroa - Monique Figueroa Missing Facebook Page
Young Mother From Antelope Valley Disappears Under Suspicious Circumstances
Family members asked for the public’s help Thursday in locating a 28-year-old woman who left her Littlerock home a week ago and hasn’t been seen since.
Monique Figueroa left the Antelope Valley to go to the Florence area of Los Angeles on May 19.
Figueroa has a 2-year-old daughter, and family members said she would never abandon her little girl.
05-29-2015, 10:40 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2014
- Bloomington IN
05-30-2015, 05:49 AM #3
Here is the initial info I can find:
Monique's Facebook Profile:
Facebook Missing Page
Full Size Poster
Monique Figueroa, age 28 left her Littlerock home to go to the Florence area of LosAngeles on May 19, 2015. Detectives at the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department confirmed they were investigating Figueroa’s disappearance as “suspicious,” and as a possible kidnapping. Monique is 5’4” tall, 130 lbs., has blonde hair dyed dark brown (center photo), green eyes, several tattoos including: 2 on her wrists saying “Est. 1987”. 3 skulls on lower back, the names “Jan” and “Jeff” on each of her shoulders. She was last seen driving a black 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML SUV with black rims with CA license 5DGN895. Anyone with information on her location, please contact the Palmdale Sheriff's Station at (661) 272-2400 or 911.
Her best friend D shared this lovely video montage:
05-30-2015, 05:58 AM #4
05-30-2015, 06:30 AM #5
Below are some links and questions for friends and family if they choose to come here looking for help:
How to become a Verified family member or Insider: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nsider-Posters
1. What was she going to Florence for?
2. What makes her disappearance "suspicious"?
3. When was the last verifiable phone call received from Monique?
4. When was the last text sent from her phone?
5. Does anyone know what she was wearing?
6. Approximately what time did she leave that day, on the 28th?
7. Who, where and when was the last time someone physically saw her?
8. Does she have a boyfriend or roomate? (you don't need to tell us details, just yes or no)
9. Does she have a history of drug or alcohol abuse?
10. Has she been involved in or interested in modelling or dancing?
11. Does she or anyone she knows have a known gang affiliation?
12. Does anyone else live with her? (again, no names please, just relationship and initials are ok)
13. Can you identify any items she may have with her that are no longer at her home? Purse, ID, passport, jacket, etc?
14. Was her home searched by police?
15. Was she having any strife in the days leading up to this, including financial trouble, relationship issues, a fight, etc?
16. Is there anyone in her life that you suspect is capable of foul play or who may have had a motive for holding her or harming her?
17. Has she exhibited any behaviorial changes that could indicate depression or thoughts of suicide? I know this one is hard to contemplate, as she has a daughter, but it is a possibility until ruled out so please think hard on any odd things she has said or done.
18. Do you have a copy of the missing persons report? If not, you can request one from the detective or wherever it was filed under FOIA. If you can share it here in PDF form that also helps tremendously so we don;t have to go through the FOIA repeatedly ourselves.
19. If you have links to other social media, forums etc where Monique frequents and has profile information, please share, including aliases or usernames she may use.
20. Any luck with the detectives obtaining phone records or ping information? Be patient - these can take awhile thanks to subpoenas and warrants. Get copies of all those records and the warrants if you can.
21. Have they mapped businesses enroute from her home to where she was headed that may have surveillance video?
22. Are you getting her entered into NamUS and is there someone that can provide a DNA profile? https://www.findthemissing.org/
06-01-2015, 01:13 PM #6
Missing Antelope Valley Mother’s SUV Found: Sheriff's Department
As the search continued on Monday for a missing Antelope Valley mother who has been missing for nearly two weeks, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department confirmed on Sunday that they have found the vehicle belonging to 28-year-old Monique Figueroa.
Officials with the Sheriff’s Department’s Palmdale Station have not released details surrounding the discovery of the Mercedes-Benz SUV, nor have they stated when and where exactly it was located.
06-01-2015, 02:30 PM #7Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2013
KTLA had her (ex?) boyfriend's picture up and he scared me. I understand why the family is so worried - gang involved, violent x, a possibility she was going to testify against him?
I don't think Monique will turn up safe and well, sadly
06-01-2015, 05:21 PM #8
06-01-2015, 05:37 PM #9
Stay-at-Home Mom Missing for Nearly Two Weeks
Monique Figueroa has a 2-year-old daughter, her father said.
"She's lived in Littlerock all her life, went to kindergarten right here locally in town," Jeff Figueroa said. "Her time here seems to be cut off short. We miss her and want her home." Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies found her Mercedes SUV in a rural road in Palmdale over the weekend, said Lt. Steve Jauch, of the LASD Homicide Bureau.
Last edited by KateB; 06-03-2015 at 11:48 PM. Reason: removed branding image
06-01-2015, 08:47 PM #10
06-01-2015, 10:41 PM #11
LITTLEROCK MOTHER MISSING AFTER BOYFRIEND ARRESTED FOR MURDER
PALMDALE, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Littlerock mother of a 2-year-old girl has been missing for nearly two weeks and her family believes she may have been kidnapped.
Monique Figueroa, 28, disappeared on May 19 from the Palmdale area. Her father Jeff Figueroa said she was visiting a friend and has not been heard from since then.
"I believe my daughter was kidnapped due to the company she kept and the knowledge she knows about possible murders," Jeff Figueroa said.
He said his daughter hung out with gang members and her boyfriend was recently arrested for murder. Although his daughter told them she wouldn't become a witness against them, they didn't believe her, he said.
Last edited by KateB; 06-03-2015 at 11:44 PM. Reason: removed branding image
06-02-2015, 01:55 AM #12
Oh no. This does not look good. And her boyfriend doesn't look like anybody you usually see on the "outside".
06-02-2015, 02:34 AM #13
Her vehicle was recovered Saturday.
https://www.facebook.com/monique.figueroa.18Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.
“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”
The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.
06-02-2015, 10:56 AM #14
06-02-2015, 01:56 PM #15
Sounds as though she was forced off the road just literally minutes after leaving her Dad's house. This could mean that someone else close to her knew she was about to go on a road trip. Her ex-boyfriend was in jail, so that means another party was keeping an eye on her while waiting for the opportunity to kidnap her, probably at gunpoint.
Her boyfriend has known gang ties and affiliations. I'm thinking along the lines that maybe she told a trusted source that she was about to leave town, and this source ratted her out to the cohorts of the boyfriend.
Nope...........this one isn't going to end well.........if they ever find her at all. These types do enough homework to know how to make a body disappear thoroughly and completely, especially if they have plenty of time.