1290 users online (220 members and 1070 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IN - Janna Rivera, 3 mos, Indianapolis, 29 May 2015 *J. Fairbanks guilty*

Police search for missing baby girl on NE side of Indy
    Janna Rivera

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Police were searching Friday morning after a 3-month-old went missing from the northeast side.

The original 911 call was placed around 8 a.m. Friday from a woman saying the child was missing and could be dead, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officials said. Detectives were working to determine if something happened to the baby girl but were having a hard time communicating with people at the scene because of a language barrier. The situation was being handled by police as a missing person case.
    http://wishtv.com/2015/05/29/police-...-side-of-indy/
    Last edited by los2188; 05-29-2015 at 03:17 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The woman reporting said the baby 'could be dead?' OH OH
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

From the same link:

Neighbors told 24-Hour News 8 they saw hysterical adults at the home Thursday night.

I hope it doesn't turn out that the baby was discovered missing Thursday night and the 911 call not made until Friday morning.
    JMO. MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    The woman reporting said the baby 'could be dead?' OH OH
    Right? I can't imagine a happy ending here.

Maybe something accidental happened to the child Thursday night and they panicked?

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...r-missing-baby

This doesn't look good ...

IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams said the baby's mother called police around 9 a.m. Friday morning and said her baby was dead.

Adams said the mother later called back and recanted and instead said her boyfriend -- the baby's father -- took the child last night and she doesn't know where they are.

http://www.wthr.com/story/29189761/p...anapolis-child

An earlier version of this story indicated that TWO 911 calls were made. The first call stated the baby was dead. the second indicated the baby was missing and 'might' be dead. And I am not for a minute believing the language barrier story. If this was a Hmong/ Burmese refugee- sure, getting a translator is a problem. But Spanish? Not buying it at all.
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Quote Originally Posted by slashkiss View Post
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...r-missing-baby

This doesn't look good ...

IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams said the baby's mother called police around 9 a.m. Friday morning and said her baby was dead.

Adams said the mother later called back and recanted and instead said her boyfriend -- the baby's father -- took the child last night and she doesn't know where they are.

There's a live stream of the seach linked from that website.

The Fox59 link says
    Investigators also said the mother and her boyfriend were being questioned separately. The boyfriend is not the baby’s father, police said.
    It also mentioned a language barrier. So is it a third person who took the baby? And why, in cases like this, are they so slow to get a picture of the adult who is with, or may be with the child? Maybe I'm alone in this but all babies look the same to me, I wouldn't notice one in particular, but I might notice the adult they were with!
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

I really do not get the language barrier thing. It is Spanish ... there is no way I am going to believe that there is not a single Spanish speaking police officer or official staff member available to talk with the family. When the 911 call was placed there is no way the call was not transferred to a Spanish speaking operator. Spanish is by far the most spoken language aside from English in the U.S. today so I just cannot see that being any kind of "language barrier". Okay ... done with my rant! =P

one of the linked articles states the mother's boyfriend is not the baby's father. another linked article says the mother's boyfriend is the baby's father.

I'm wondering if the reports were referring to two separate men as in a current boyfriend and an ex-boyfriend- one of which is the father.

What an adorable precious baby girl. The 2nd Facebook news link has a picture and her name. For some reason tapa talk won't let me share.
    I hope she is found safe but doesn't sound good. Sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her name is Janna Rivera. FOX59 first obtains photo of missing 3-month-old Janna Rivera, who was reported missing by her mother just before 9 a.m. https://www.facebook.com/Fox59News?fref=ts

Image from here: http://fox59.com/2015/05/29/police-s...the-east-side/

The circumstances surrounding the baby’s disappearance were unclear, although police said the baby wasn’t there when the mother returned home. That is when she alerted police, they said.

Several hours into the search, police were able to obtain a search warrant for the family’s house. Authorities also plan to search a garbage truck that was in the area.

Investigators said the mother and her boyfriend were being questioned separately. The boyfriend is not the baby’s father, police said.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

The circumstances surrounding little Janna's disappearance don't sound good at all. It doesn't sound like there's much hope she's alive. Still, I will hope...
    "Opinions posted by me are JMO and may not be proven facts."

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast