1030 users online (207 members and 823 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

DE - Crystal Griffith, 23, Bridgeville, 20 May 2015

Crystal Griffith

Police issue alert for missing Bridgeville woman
    State police have issued a gold alert for 23-year-old Crystal Griffith, who was last seen at her Bridgeville residence May 20. Delaware State Police spokesman Sgt. Richard Bratz said she was last seen at her residence at 9508 Rifle Range Road in Bridgeville on May 20, and said police believe she may still be in the Bridgeville area. He said police have been unable local Griffith or make contact with her to check on her welfare.
    http://capegazette.villagesoup.com/p...medium=twitter
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Forgive my lack of knowledge but what is a "Gold Alert"? And isn't it strange for LE to put out an alert on someone just because they haven't been able to make contact? Just a welfare check for no reason? Kinda vague notice imo.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll get caught up!!!

Using Tapatalk

http://delcode.delaware.gov/title11/c085/sc07/

I didn't know what a Gold Alert was either. According to some of the FB posts, someone knows where she is and has been in touch with her. She seems to have a young daughter, so I hope she will contact her family soon.

Just read thru it, & all I can think of to say is WOW!!!! Lots going on with all that!

Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zuri View Post
    http://delcode.delaware.gov/title11/c085/sc07/

I didn't know what a Gold Alert was either. According to some of the FB posts, someone knows where she is and has been in touch with her. She seems to have a young daughter, so I hope she will contact her family soon.
    So from that info to have a gold alert issued one must have a disability of some kind, be a senior citizen &/or be suicidal; so she doesn't meet the age to be a senior citizen, so is it safe to think she either has a disability &/or is suicidal?
    I wish more states had "Gold Alerts", seems they pretty much cover all basis of the criteria of any missing adult & teen, it would be a great asset that gets their names & faces out to MSM.

Using Tapatalk

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."