696 users online (105 members and 591 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CA - Erica Rabadan, 19, & son, 20 mos, Vista, 22 August 2005

Mother and son abducted at fast-food restaurant.

http://www.10news.com/news/4885172/d...11000108232005

This is one violent man. I wonder how long his whole tirade lasted before he drug her out of the car? You wouldn't think the cops could have been to far behind him...if an employee called 911 when it first started. Man I hope this creep doesn't harm that mom and baby. I can't imagine how terrified the mom must be. I wonder if a Amber alert was put out as there is a baby involved and LE does have ID of the car and the driver. No excuse not to get that alert out there right away.

Post removed because I misunderstood. Apparently the boyfriend had the baby in his car already, and found his girlfriend in public and abducted her with a crowbar.

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineQ
    Post removed because I misunderstood. Apparently the boyfriend had the baby in his car already, and found his girlfriend in public and abducted her with a crowbar.

Where did you read that? In the article to the link above it doesn't say who had the baby or whose car the baby was in. Are there other articles we can read? The baby's mom must have had a male in the car with her because the baby's dad just came unglued. Hope he comes to his senses and lets them go.

There was no Amber Alert issued.

Anyone heard anything new? Why couldn't they put out a Amber alert as there is a baby involved?

Victims name: Erica Rabadan, 19 amd her 20-month-old son
    Suspect: Esau Martinez, 22
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I can't find any updates at all about this!! I'm hoping that means it all turned out okay... I looked up the suspect's name for court records in California and didn't find anything relating this at all.