CA CA - Erica Rabadan, 19, & son, 20 mos, Vista, 22 August 2005

This is one violent man. I wonder how long his whole tirade lasted before he drug her out of the car? You wouldn't think the cops could have been to far behind him...if an employee called 911 when it first started. Man I hope this creep doesn't harm that mom and baby. I can't imagine how terrified the mom must be. I wonder if a Amber alert was put out as there is a baby involved and LE does have ID of the car and the driver. No excuse not to get that alert out there right away.

Post removed because I misunderstood. Apparently the boyfriend had the baby in his car already, and found his girlfriend in public and abducted her with a crowbar.

KatherineQ said:
Post removed because I misunderstood. Apparently the boyfriend had the baby in his car already, and found his girlfriend in public and abducted her with a crowbar.

Where did you read that? In the article to the link above it doesn't say who had the baby or whose car the baby was in. Are there other articles we can read? The baby's mom must have had a male in the car with her because the baby's dad just came unglued. Hope he comes to his senses and lets them go.

Anyone heard anything new? Why couldn't they put out a Amber alert as there is a baby involved?

Victims name: Erica Rabadan, 19 amd her 20-month-old son
Suspect: Esau Martinez, 22

I can't find any updates at all about this!! I'm hoping that means it all turned out okay... I looked up the suspect's name for court records in California and didn't find anything relating this at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back