813 users online (107 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

The Sweet Moment A Toddler Says Goodbye To Family Garbage Man, His 'First Friend'

Watch The Sweet Moment A Toddler Says Goodbye To Family Garbage Man, His 'First Friend'
    For this toddler who has to say farewell to his garbage collector BFF, trash day kind of stinks.

Every Friday, 2-year-old Deacon Ross waits outside for the neighborhood garbage collector, Oladele Olurunrinu, better known as O’Dee. But Deacon’s family is moving from their home in East Dallas to a house outside of O’Dee’s route, and the time has come for the two to say goodbye, WFAA reported.

"He's really just struck up this friendship with O'Dee. Looks forward to Fridays," Deacon’s mom, Summer Ross, told the news outlet. "I think this is Deacon's first friend [where] he really understands what friendship is."
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

United States
    Amazing link to read. I really loved the story you have shared with us.