1205 users online (207 members and 998 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Mohammed cartoon contest: Hundreds expected outside Phoenix mosque

Happening now! Hundreds of armed demonstrators - some wearing t-shirts with "F**** ISLAM" printed on the front - are converging on a Mosque in Phoenix this evening

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/29/us/moh...rtoon-contest/

This is the Mosque that the Garland TX jihadists attended. The event organizers have billed this as "Freedom of Speech Rally Round 2" and they are encouraging participants to utilize their second amendment right at this event just in case their first amendment comes under the "much anticipated attack".

I can only recall the outrage when Act Up demonstrators threw condoms in St. Peter's Cathedral in NYC, back in the late 1980s. Perhaps Catholics will now see the point.

Seems pretty tame compared to T-shirts that read "F*** Islam"!

(Just to be clear, I am a strong proponent of the First Amendment. I have no problem with throwing (unused) condoms or drawing pictures of Mohammad. I'm not sure why this particular mosque has been singled out. Was it really necessary to assault an entire congregation, many members of which are presumably not fundamentalist?)

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I can only recall the outrage when Act Up demonstrators threw condoms in St. Peter's Cathedral in NYC, back in the late 1980s. Perhaps Catholics will now see the point.

Seems pretty tame compared to T-shirts that read "F*** Islam"!

(Just to be clear, I am a strong proponent of the First Amendment. I have no problem with throwing (unused) condoms or drawing pictures of Mohammad. I'm not sure why this particular mosque has been singled out. Was it really necessary to assault an entire congregation, many members of which are presumably not fundamentalist?)
    It's the mosque where the Garland terrorists worshipped. The dead ones, who got shot dead trying to kill a bunch of people at the Draw Mohammed contest.

Has there been an assault? I've been trying to keep up with what's happening out there, and I'm not aware of any assaults. Apparently lots of bombast, but I'm not aware of anything more than that.
    JMO. MOO.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...mosque-n366961

No assaults.

Nobody shot anybody.

Nobody was beheaded for their religious beliefs.

No buildings were set afire.

No cars were set afire.

No businesses were looted.

No cops were attacked.

Nova, BTW, the Act Up protest included dozens of protesters actually entering the church and physically disrupting the Mass. Wearing a T-shirt (no matter what it says) while staying outside the mosque is pretty tame compared to that.
    JMO. MOO.

War between the gods in the kali yoga. As a human, it might pay to keep your head down and your nose clean since you or only a pawn in THIS particular war.
    "In a time of universal deceit -- telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell