1075 users online (161 members and 914 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MO - Jacob Dake, 2 mos, Springfield, 28 May 2015

Jacob Dake

2-month-old missing and endangered in Springfield
    Springfield police are searching for a missing and endangered 2-month-old child, according to a news release from the department.

Jacob Dake is in need of immediate medical care, and there is a court order to take custody of him, according to the release.
    http://www.news-leader.com/story/new...ield/28191093/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

B9317543568Z.1_20150529214320_000_G52AUES7A.1-0.jpg

Photo from your link. Child is believed to be with his parents. They might be headingto Oklahoma in a black 1999 Ford Mustang with Missouri license plate MK3D0V.

I don't think that guy is playing with a full deck. Read his FB page.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Jacob Joseph Dake was born with an addiction to heroin and is in need of medical treatment. The Greene County Children's Division attempted to remove him from the home, but have been unable to locate him. Authorities believes he's with Kyle Wayne Dake and Dorothy Jane Stas.

http://www.fourstateshomepage.com/story/d/story/springfield-police-issue-endangered-person-advisor/64598/H6M4NLj9PESlDO-bWUzD5g

Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I don't think that guy is playing with a full deck. Read his FB page.

Yeah, watch the video of the police confiscating his car...drugs involved, he was facing prison time for something, didn't look up court records, but bet it's drug related. Baby born addicted to heroine. Why wasn't he taken from the hospital at birth??? Should have never been allowed to leave with the parents!
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

I bet the mom is 'treating' him herself by breastfeeding while using.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I have a several relatives from there. they pronounced it Misery, I guess they knew what they were talking about. How messed up can you get?

Police: 2-month-old found, parents arrested

Jacob is receiving medical attention at a hospital.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/new...sted/28205339/

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    Yeah, watch the video of the police confiscating his car...drugs involved, he was facing prison time for something, didn't look up court records, but bet it's drug related. Baby born addicted to heroine. Why wasn't he taken from the hospital at birth??? Should have never been allowed to leave with the parents!
    Sounds like the county had to get a court order for custody first. Is it known that the baby was born in a hospital? Drug addicts often avoid prenatal and postnatal doctor visits and hospital births to conceal their addiction. In the articles I read, there was very little information about the circumstances. Could a relative or neighbor have noticed someone wrong with the newborn and notified authorities?
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post
    Sounds like the county had to get a court order for custody first. Is it known that the baby was born in a hospital? Drug addicts often avoid prenatal and postnatal doctor visits and hospital births to conceal their addiction. In the articles I read, there was very little information about the circumstances. Could a relative or neighbor have noticed someone wrong with the newborn and notified authorities?
    His FB page showed pictures from the hospital. I haven't followed this closely since he was missing and found so soon, but from his FB I gathered he was early and spent some time in the hospital. Hard to believe MO doesn't have a law to call social services and take custody when babies are born with drugs in their systems. This little guy deserves so much more.

Oooh this makes me mad. I am so glad he was found and that he will be able to receive the care and attention he so deserves.

Bad on mom and dad, may they never have the privilege of having custody of him ever again.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk