1108 users online (176 members and 932 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

Is this for real? For whatever reason, my gut instinct says it probably is. If so, I have to wonder which network is risking SO MUCH?

Oh lordy....

Link with video

Wow .. This ought to go down like a sack of bricks! Do we know who's paying her? Cue the boycott.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

There is a video of her arriving in NYC at TMZ.com
    She still has the same nervous habit of running her fingers through her hair.
    CM must be tired of paying for her!
    I hope no one pays her big money. It is about time she faced real life.

Interview with Casey?

She'll get huge coin for this, people will tune in and the network will be able to translate that into ad spots for a great return. Do we think Diane Sawyer or Barbara Walters?
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Wow .. This ought to go down like a sack of bricks! Do we know who's paying her? Cue the boycott.
    I will watch it from simple curiosity. I knew prior to her trial that she would not go down the way it was presented - scroll way back and see, and Jeff Ashton did himself no favors by sitting back laughing, in my opinion.

I doubt there will be any money lost. I will watch and see how many clues LE missed, and there were some like ZFG. Perhaps all of us can learn from that.

At any rate, she was acquitted, live with it. I will watch and learn. In my heart I have no reason to hate her. She is who she is, she lives every day with who she is, it is not my problem. "Vengence is mine," saith the Lord. I am content with that.
    Last edited by Trident; 05-30-2015 at 10:17 AM. Reason: snipped the snarky reference. Use names or acronyms, please
    "In a time of universal deceit -- telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Ugh......just ugh.
    :

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller

Interview with Casey?

At this point I'm shocked anyone is paying for her interview. Nothing too interesting about her just a manipulative woman who got away with killing her daughter and is still getting people to support her so she doesn't have to work. Personally I'm just glad she hasn't had another child. Hopefully she knows she should never again have a child.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

Smug Isn't she? I hope she fails at everything she tries to do. I'm really glad there is,no happiness for her that was obvious. She is so,,out of place NY will, eat her alive. Still a self toucher in public I c...grt job Cindy! What a mom!! What a grandma! I think you were involved from day one...and I'm glad statutes of limitations exist. We all online knew about the pills and neck issue you had, and that child was in your care. Didn't want to lose yer license eh? Right.
    Dont Be A Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Smug Isn't she? I hope she fails at everything she tries to do. I'm really glad there is,no happiness for her that was obvious. She is so,,out of place NY will, eat her alive. Still a self toucher in public I c...grt job Cindy! What a mom!! What a grandma! I think you were involved from day one...and I'm glad statutes of limitations exist. We all online knew about the pills and neck issue you had, and that child was in your care. Didn't want to lose yer license eh? Right.
    Wow, I have NO idea what you're talking about, "pills and neck issue you had...". I have been on this case since day 1. Would you care to clarify? If not, why not?
    "In a time of universal deceit -- telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

If she is ready to make her move, does that mean they have reached a settlement and/or dismissed the law suits?

I hope she is only shopping around trying to make a deal and that no one will be interested. If she has already gotten a deal on the table, that would be so sad.

I don't know what these people think they can get with an interview with her? What was it that Barbara Walters said - that she was a fascinating person? Fascinating like Charles Manson or Ted Bundy? Give me a break!

If she does get a deal, I would hope that all these hang-on-ers will get what they are waiting for and leave her broke, homeless and alone.

She will talk about all her own trials and tribulations and how she is so excited to begin her new life, learning how to use the computer, skype and earphones, etc. BULL! She may spin off a new tale about how the nanny killed Caylee, duct taped her and stuffed her in the trunk and poor Casey didn't know what to do or where to go so she just drove around for three days. She is never going to admit to the truth.

I don't think this thread is going to last very long.

"The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers."

All the money in the world could be offered and she would still lie. Casey has re-written history and her family supports her version of events. Not one member of the Anthony family is capable of taking responsibility for the death of Caylee. Each one points their finger at another. This family and their hangers-on, are a hive of villainous scum and are all morally corrupt.

We all know what happened to "that little girl." We all know who killed her too. Her mother. Self centered, self absorbed, so callous and without shame. A waste, a huge waste.
    "We wish to find the truth, no matter where it lies. But to find the truth we need imagination and skepticism both. We will not be afraid to speculate, but we will be careful to distinguish speculation from fact." Carl Sagan

Well now that she has wiped out all her debt, it would be the perfect time to re-appear and try to cash in. I am sure Morgan and Morgan and Kronk's attorney will be watching if she accumulates some assets from an interview though...

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller

Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

Quote Originally Posted by ClockWatcher View Post
    "The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers."

All the money in the world could be offered and she would still lie. Casey has re-written history and her family supports her version of events. Not one member of the Anthony family is capable of taking responsibility for the death of Caylee. Each one points their finger at another. This family and their hangers-on, are a hive of villainous scum and are all morally corrupt.

We all know what happened to "that little girl." We all know who killed her too. Her mother. Self centered, self absorbed, so callous and without shame. A waste, a huge waste.
    Agreed nothing she says will hold any truth. I don't care what she has to say since she won't be saying anything gratifying. I want her to take accountability and that will never happen.
    The only Anthony I have concern for is the little boy that Lee and Mallory have now. I don't think any child is safe in that family. It's too dysfunctional.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

I do wish TMZ would have stayed with her and followed her. Not that I want her at celebrity level but uncomfortable . I just don't want her life to be easy. Has she gain some weight??? She has aged
    jmo

I love the weight gain. Am I mean for thinking that lol?
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast