1290 users online (183 members and 1107 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    I do wish TMZ would have stayed with her and followed her. Not that I want her at celebrity level but uncomfortable . I just don't want her life to be easy. Has she gain some weight??? She has aged
    She has.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Wow, I have NO idea what you're talking about, "pills and neck issue you had...". I have been on this case since day 1. Would you care to clarify? If not, why not?

Yes please?
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Wow .. This ought to go down like a sack of bricks! Do we know who's paying her? Cue the boycott.
    A boycott of what? All the networks are owned by huge media companies. So if the interview is on ABC, someone might claim they are never watching ABC ever again (yeah right) but a week later, they are watching the new Disney film in theaters. I think the person who conducts the interview is the one who has to worry. But it's not like Casey is the first or last murderer to give a high-profile interview.

A boycott of the companies that advertise during the program might be more efficient---especially if you can find out their names beforehand.

If the interview happens, you are going to see so much promo for it. I heard so much about the Bruce Jenner interview before it happened, and it got huge ratings. The media needs to make sure that everyone knows about it, because then the more people who will tune in.

She's a child killer who got away with it, and a pathological liar to boot. The whole family plays the victim and has been living off poor Caylee Marie, an innocent baby who never did anything to anyone. Puke worthy, the whole bunch of them...their attorneys and PR hacks included.

Seriously...what is wrong with people?? To reward someone like her for doing something so beyond the pale...I still can't wrap my head around what people will do. Well, that's what keeps me glued to Websleuths, I guess! I hang around this forum because I'm still convinced justice will prevail, in some way, shape or form, and that Casey Anthony will eventually pay for what she did. Hopefully, her parents (especially her mother) will go down with her.

And I thank the posters on the Caylee memorial thread for keeping the faith. You are wonderful.
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten

My observations from watching that video clip:

1. That is, indeed, FCA.
    2. She has gained some weight.
    3. Time (and probably her guilty conscience) have not been kind to her. She has aged at least twenty years over the last ten.
    4. She is still self-involved.
    5. She should be glad that was TMZ with that camera...I'm not sure I would have given her so much room physically and emotionally.
    6. That appears to be Michael Wright, JB's former publicist, that she's with. Let's hope he does as good a job for FCA as he did for JB and his book.
    7. Unlike some, I do hate her. I will always hate her. And I had forgotten how much she disgusts me until I watched this clip.

All of the above, jmo, of course.

My first reaction was kind of blase'. I was surprised to realize that I did not have as strong a reaction as I once had. I still hate her, I just don't care anymore. And I don't think many others do either. Hopefully she won't get a deal.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I can't see not caring.
    Still waiting for justice.

Yup, I think if I ever got to that point I'd force myself to go back through the facts of this case. 28 days. Don't get me wrong, I'd be thrilled silly to never hear another word about FCA, unless it involved law enforcement or death, but I will *always* care about Caylee Marie Anthony and the injustices done to her.

Edinburgh currently, but Wales is where my home always is
    I was sad to see this video today. She puts my heart back in a quite emotional place. I have never felt the disappointment like the day she was found not guilty, I was extremely surprised myself by the funk it put me in. I had to completely shut myself off from future anything 'Anthony' and was doing well. Until TMZ of all places she pops up. I still have a passionate disgust for her. i feel until my dying day or until justice for Caylee is served I will have such strong emotions. It's just still so shockingly sad

Of course I care about Sweet Caylee. And I always will. But she has been set free. It is her wretched family that I don't care about anymore. Our legal justice system has failed us , as happens sometimes. So I wait for the GRAND JUSTICE to prevail. Meanwhile, I couldn't care less about the comings and goings of that worthless POS.

I wonder if TMZ was alerted to be at the airport at that time?

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    I wonder if TMZ was alerted to be at the airport at that time?
    Maybe. But I do know that TMZ lurks a few of the major airports waiting, even if no one alerts them.

I have shunned news and discussion of this person since the day she walked free. I have no interest in anything she has to say.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

It will be interesting to see what a body language expert makes of this interview.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast