1146 users online (99 members and 1047 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    Really? How do you know this? Seriously just want to know, it looked legit..I was kinda hoping it was the real deal
    Read through the whole thing, it's actually obvious once you get into it.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Angry

Really? How do you know this? Seriously just want to know, it looked legit..I was kinda hoping it was the real deal
    Looks pretty legit to me! Like anyone would take political advice from a murderer. Yeah Casey we get that you're anti-Death Penalty because you were facing it, beyond that now shut your trap! I sure hope you don't vote!!!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    That's a troll account.
    I agree. Her profile pic is from the rag. When there are only public pics i am skeptical. Plus i cant imagine her being a fan of the "law and order" candidate 😷

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I agree. Her profile pic is from the rag. When there are only public pics i am skeptical. Plus i cant imagine her being a fan of the "law and order" candidate ��

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk
    Well my take from the account is that she doesn't want to give any freebie photos away..which is why the ones that havent already been bought and paid for have KISSY on them. It actually seems to fit her mind set IMO.

Well my take from the account is that she doesn't want to give any freebie photos away..which is why the ones that havent already been bought and paid for have KISSY on them. It actually seems to fit her mind set IMO.
    Or it's just someone trying to get attention for themselves by pretending to be her ..
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

If this is the going rate for an interview on a crime show, will FCA or her family be interested? What a blow to CM. Any amount in my opinion is too much!

The day after Stephen Peterson learned that source of support would be cut off, he said he got a call from producers of the Lifetime show, "Monster in my Family."

"The time was right," he said.

Though he has declined interviews in the past, Peterson said he needed the $10,000 he received for doing the show, which also featured interviews with relatives of Savio and Stacy Peterson.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...SSC?li=BBnbfcL

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34