1199 users online (186 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    This woman was recently convicted of murdering her daughter. She reported her daughter "missing" but there was blood found in a closet. The circumstantial evidence reminded me of HER, but this woman WAS convicted. You just need a jury with a brain in circumstantial cases

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ilty/26496181/
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    So it's possible it wasn't her? The most hated woman in America and it was a circumstantial case? hmmm.. Gonna have to look into the evidence.
    I will definitely watch the interview.
    It wasn't anyone else. The only doubt is whether it was an accident. If it WERE though she took it very well, went on her merry way, and partied, lied and stole afterwards.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Ok?What could she Possibly say that would be True ? How can a person who managed to hoodwinked her own family and friends say anything that isn't a lie?
    I may watch so I can yell at her through the tv

@ strawberry

"I'm going with Geraldo"

Or "Dr." Phil. UGH!

Admin Note:

This is a topical thread: Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

It is not a general discussion thread to be used to rehash the evidence, jury verdict, attorneys, etc.. If you're missing a post(s), that is why it has been removed. Keep it on topic and between the lines here please.

Also, please note : It is strictly against the Rules and TOS to use Websleuths as a venue for promoting campaigns and/or encouraging members to participate in boycotting media outlets, sponsors, etc without the expressed written permission from management.

Sorry Beachie!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

I think she is setting herself up for a whole new onslaught of public outcry if she goes foward with an interview. She will have to go back to hiding again. Is it really worth it? How about just getting a job?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    I think she is setting herself up for a whole new onslaught of public outcry if she goes foward with an interview. She will have to go back to hiding again. Is it really worth it? How about just getting a job?
    Who in their right mind would hire her?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiemom View Post
    Who in their right mind would hire her?
    I'm trying to wrap my brain around who would pay her for interview? and who would watch?????
    jmo

TLC will be thrilled - she may knock Josh Dugger off the front page.

I doubt Dr. Phil will touch this one. He is in L.A. not NYC.

I hope she does do a sit down interview and I hope it causes her even more issues in the very near future.

I hope people harass her until she dies. JMO

and I love the fact that she has gained weight. This woman never deserves a peaceful day ever again.

Boycott the interview.

Of course the Daily Mail is all over it. Daily Mail is the (old?) new home of Piers Morgan. I'm sure we all remember how sympathetic Piers was with the defense team...and his phone call with Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by FaerieB View Post
    Of course the Daily Mail is all over it. Daily Mail is the (old?) new home of Piers Morgan. I'm sure we all remember how sympathetic Piers was with the defense team...and his phone call with Casey.
    I love how the TMZ guy asks if she's Casey Anthony and she lied and said 'no'. Nothing ever changes.
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - John Lennon

What could Casey say that would be of interest to anyone? The only thing I want to hear is that she killed Caylee. We will never hear that.

What is there to say in an interview. The Nanny did it? (lol)

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast