1021 users online (231 members and 790 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Vice President Joe Bidenís son Beau dies of brain cancer

Beau Biden

(CNN) — Beau Biden, son of U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, has died after battling brain cancer, according to a statement from The White House Office of the Vice President. Beau Biden served as Delaware’s attorney general.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...u-dies-n367171
    http://pix11.com/2015/05/30/vice-pre...-brain-cancer/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

HOW SAD. Poor Joe has had a lot of heartbreak already.
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

46 and two children and a wife. So sad.

I imagine they all felt so relieved when he got the all-clear. I know we did with my mom. Then to have cancer rear it's ugly head again, only to mean business this time, is devastating.

So sorry, Biden family.

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with the Biden family.

RIP Beau.
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

It seems President Obama expressed regrets for all America and expressed them well:
    “I have believed the best of every man,” wrote the poet William Butler Yeats, “And find that to believe it is enough to make a bad man show him at his best or even a good man swing his lantern higher.”

Beau Biden believed the best of us all. For him, and for his family, we swing our lanterns higher.

I am simply devastated. I have known Beau since he was 20 and a student at Penn. he was one of the finest young men I have ever met. He was an inspiration to my oldest children as they worked on his campaign when he was running for Attorney General of Delaware. They were in high school and learned many valuable lessons that summer.

Beau always had a quick smile and a hug for you whenever you saw him. He was gracious and kind, and very smart. He was quick witted and funny, and genuine. He cared about people, and I was always amazed at how he could remember everyone's names of people he had just met.

Jill and Joe Biden have lived for their children. No parent should have to bury their child, and I know just how devastated this family is. Beau will be missed and I am truly honored to have known him all these years. I just can't seem to get the tears to stop...

If you all don't mind, I would love to share your heartfelt posts with his family. I know it would mean a lot to them. Xo

Condolences and blessings to the Biden family.

knicksgal1 is offline Barefoot Girl Sitting on the hood of a Dodge
    Zuri, thank you so much for sharing this. It is always a blessing when people are who you think they are. I have admired and yes, loved the Bidens for a while. Joe is just the salt of the earth. I had also followed Beau on facebook for a long time My thoughts and prayers are with you, the Biden family and all those who love Beau. This family has been asked to endure so much.
    JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS/JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON MARTIN

Very sorry to read this and my thoughts are with the Biden family and friends.

R.I.P. Beau Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Zuri View Post
    I am simply devastated. I have known Beau since he was 20 and a student at Penn. he was one of the finest young men I have ever met. He was an inspiration to my oldest children as they worked on his campaign when he was running for Attorney General of Delaware. They were in high school and learned many valuable lessons that summer.

Beau always had a quick smile and a hug for you whenever you saw him. He was gracious and kind, and very smart. He was quick witted and funny, and genuine. He cared about people, and I was always amazed at how he could remember everyone's names of people he had just met.

Jill and Joe Biden have lived for their children. No parent should have to bury their child, and I know just how devastated this family is. Beau will be missed and I am truly honored to have known him all these years. I just can't seem to get the tears to stop...
    Sympathies for you, his family and friends.................
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

This poor man has dealt with so much tragedy in his family. Terribly sad.
    "Two eyes are not enough, if one desires to accomplish anything." - Marie Bashkirtseff

Zuri, I appreciate your first hand comments and heart-felt thoughts. How kind of you to share.

We are all on this earth only a short time. It's wonderful to hear that someone has touched many.
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

RIP Beau Biden

I will add your family and friends to my prayers, you sound like an amazing person who truely loved and really lived! I'm always so sad when a light so bright goes out, but the people around seem to really have enjoyed the time they did get with you here, and the good memories you left for everyone are so priceless.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast