Vice President Joe Biden’s son Beau dies of brain cancer

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Beau Biden
104506137.jpg

(CNN) — Beau Biden, son of U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, has died after battling brain cancer, according to a statement from The White House Office of the Vice President. Beau Biden served as Delaware’s attorney general.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/vice-president-joe-bidens-son-beau-dies-n367171
http://pix11.com/2015/05/30/vice-president-joe-bidens-son-beau-dies-of-brain-cancer/

HOW SAD. Poor Joe has had a lot of heartbreak already. :rose:

46 and two children and a wife. So sad.

I imagine they all felt so relieved when he got the all-clear. I know we did with my mom. Then to have cancer rear it's ugly head again, only to mean business this time, is devastating.

So sorry, Biden family.

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with the Biden family.

RIP Beau.
:rose:

It seems President Obama expressed regrets for all America and expressed them well:
“I have believed the best of every man,” wrote the poet William Butler Yeats, “And find that to believe it is enough to make a bad man show him at his best or even a good man swing his lantern higher.”

Beau Biden believed the best of us all. For him, and for his family, we swing our lanterns higher.

I am simply devastated. I have known Beau since he was 20 and a student at Penn. he was one of the finest young men I have ever met. He was an inspiration to my oldest children as they worked on his campaign when he was running for Attorney General of Delaware. They were in high school and learned many valuable lessons that summer.

Beau always had a quick smile and a hug for you whenever you saw him. He was gracious and kind, and very smart. He was quick witted and funny, and genuine. He cared about people, and I was always amazed at how he could remember everyone's names of people he had just met.

Jill and Joe Biden have lived for their children. No parent should have to bury their child, and I know just how devastated this family is. Beau will be missed and I am truly honored to have known him all these years. I just can't seem to get the tears to stop...

If you all don't mind, I would love to share your heartfelt posts with his family. I know it would mean a lot to them. Xo

Condolences and blessings to the Biden family.

Zuri, thank you so much for sharing this. It is always a blessing when people are who you think they are. I have admired and yes, loved the Bidens for a while. Joe is just the salt of the earth. I had also followed Beau on facebook for a long time My thoughts and prayers are with you, the Biden family and all those who love Beau. This family has been asked to endure so much.

Very sorry to read this and my thoughts are with the Biden family and friends.

R.I.P. Beau Biden

I am simply devastated. I have known Beau since he was 20 and a student at Penn. he was one of the finest young men I have ever met. He was an inspiration to my oldest children as they worked on his campaign when he was running for Attorney General of Delaware. They were in high school and learned many valuable lessons that summer.

Beau always had a quick smile and a hug for you whenever you saw him. He was gracious and kind, and very smart. He was quick witted and funny, and genuine. He cared about people, and I was always amazed at how he could remember everyone's names of people he had just met.

Jill and Joe Biden have lived for their children. No parent should have to bury their child, and I know just how devastated this family is. Beau will be missed and I am truly honored to have known him all these years. I just can't seem to get the tears to stop...

Sympathies for you, his family and friends.................

This poor man has dealt with so much tragedy in his family. Terribly sad.

Zuri, I appreciate your first hand comments and heart-felt thoughts. How kind of you to share.

We are all on this earth only a short time. It's wonderful to hear that someone has touched many.

RIP Beau Biden

I will add your family and friends to my prayers, you sound like an amazing person who truely loved and really lived! I'm always so sad when a light so bright goes out, but the people around seem to really have enjoyed the time they did get with you here, and the good memories you left for everyone are so priceless.

What a brave, brave man! He was an Army JAG Major in the Delaware National Guard, and served our country in Iraq. He was also an Attorney General in the state of Delaware twice elected. During his tenure as Attorney General, he fully supported stronger registration requirements for sex offenders and internet predators. He was an advocate for senior, domestic, and child abuse victims. He was the first person to hold an elected office with his father being Vice-President. He had plans at one time to run for Governor of Delaware in 2016.

Look at what this man had accomplished at only 46 along with a beautiful family. My thoughts and sincere prayers are with his family and friends. GB his wife and children and may they have the strength to get through the coming days.

May Beau Biden rest in Heavenly Peace eternally.

*ETA: GB you, Zuri.

Zuri, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. Please pass along our condolences to the Biden family.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story...iden-eldest-son-vice-president-dies/28243939/

I have been brought to tears by all these kind words for Beau and his family. Beau was a genuinely wonderful and kind man. He never put politics in front of anyone or anything. Funny, I don't really even associate Beau with politics at all, as I only ever thought of him as Beau, Jill and Joe's son. Beau did a lot for victims of crime, even before he became Attorney General. He cared.

My deepest sympathy, thoughts and prayers go out to our Vice President and his family at this most sorrowful time....they have already endured so much tragedy. The world has lost a great man, who did so much for his country and others during his time here on Earth. At least now he can be reunited with his sister and mother who died so many years ago.

Rest in Peace, Beau....

:rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer