1077 users online (233 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Someone has locked her FB down, lots that I could see last night I can't see today.
    IIRC she works at an auto mechanic or auto body type shop, that is owned by her daughter's dad's family.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
    Using Tapatalk

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Missing Graford woman Leah Martin's father, Billy Martin, has organized a ground search for her around Graham. Here are more details and the latest information from the Graham Police Department:

https://www.facebook.com/grahamleader
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    As per fb she dropped the baby off with dad and went back to work to pick something up. Work was close. She made it to work. But not back home.
    And this is where everything goes sideways. Her car made it to work, we don't know that she did. iykwim

To answer the question about her work, this is from the "Help find Missing girl Leah Donnice Martin" page, "She drove her truck to EC'S Auto Repair located at 1420 380 Bypass after reaching that location she has not been heard from since. Any information would be greatly appreciated."

https://www.facebook.com/39594959061...753210/?type=1

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    To answer the question about her work, this is from the "Help find Missing girl Leah Donnice Martin" page, "She drove her truck to EC'S Auto Repair located at 1420 380 Bypass after reaching that location she has not been heard from since. Any information would be greatly appreciated."

It does not say that she spoke to or was seen by anyone at that location. They just found her car there so "assume" she was there.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post

Someone commented that shes the secretary for the auto shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    Someone commented that shes the secretary for the auto shop.
    Never mind that was already figured out by now

This is so sad...from her FB, she seems to be such a sweet, loving person. And mommy. Praying that she is ok....
    IMO

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    This case is another one of my "don't feel good about" cases, especially with the car being found. Someone had to see her at some point.

https://www.facebook.com/39594959061...type=1&theater
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Uggh I'm getting a saddened sinking feeling on this one. Vehicle being found looks more likely foul play. Baby was dropped off with dad as in baby's dad? Sounds like they were possibly living together but why would she need to drop off baby just to quickly pick something up at work she had forgotten? Doesn't sound right unless right on route. Maybe she had other plans or need more info. Who talked to her, who reported her missing and when. Again, was baby with baby daddy all night or grandpa?
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnermt View Post
    Uggh I'm getting a saddened sinking feeling on this one. Vehicle being found looks more likely foul play. Baby was dropped off with dad as in baby's dad? Sounds like they were possibly living together but why would she need to drop off baby just to quickly pick something up at work she had forgotten? Doesn't sound right unless right on route. Maybe she had other plans or need more info. Who talked to her, who reported her missing and when. Again, was baby with baby daddy all night or grandpa?
    Baby was dropped off with baby's daddy. I think Leah had to run an errand at Walmart, I think to pick up medicine, maybe she dropped the baby off because she was sleepy & cranky & she didn't want to take her to Walmart, it was late, 9pm, would've been baby's bedtime? Or maybe it was baby daddy weekend so she dropped her off after going to the graduation. I don't think the trip to her work was in the original plan stated when she headed to Walmart or dropped off the baby, maybe something later on reminded her she had forgotten it, after she left Walmart Leah phoned her dad & said she was done at Walmart but had forgotten something at work so she was going to run by there & then she'd be by to drop off/bring the medication to her dad. Idk if she lived alone, with her dad or with baby's daddy.
    This is just how I understood things when I read thru everything.
    She was either meeting someone at the work place or she really did need to pick something up (what that something is who knows?), maybe she saw something she wasn't supposed to or just became a victim for no reason other than someone is sick in the head.
    All just moo
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBea13 View Post
    Baby was dropped off with baby's daddy. I think Leah had to run an errand at Walmart, I think to pick up medicine, maybe she dropped the baby off because she was sleepy & cranky & she didn't want to take her to Walmart, it was late, 9pm, would've been baby's bedtime? Or maybe it was baby daddy weekend so she dropped her off after going to the graduation. I don't think the trip to her work was in the original plan stated when she headed to Walmart or dropped off the baby, maybe something later on reminded her she had forgotten it, after she left Walmart Leah phoned her dad & said she was done at Walmart but had forgotten something at work so she was going to run by there & then she'd be by to drop off/bring the medication to her dad. Idk if she lived alone, with her dad or with baby's daddy.
    This is just how I understood things when I read thru everything.
    She was either meeting someone at the work place or she really did need to pick something up (what that something is who knows?), maybe she saw something she wasn't supposed to or just became a victim for no reason other than someone is sick in the head.
    All just moo
    IF it's true that she told her father she was heading to work after he 'knew' she had already dropped off the baby and IF she had already been to Walmart before she called her father, then the next logical question is 'where was the shop owner at the time' after the phone call.

On her page that the family made, the relative put down a timeline of events the 30th, but just said in the last few hours that she didn't stop at walmart. That she went straight to the shop.
    How do they all know this? Who is the admin?
    It appears the childs father saw her last, Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    IF it's true that she told her father she was heading to work after he 'knew' she had already dropped off the baby and IF she had already been to Walmart before she called her father, then the next logical question is 'where was the shop owner at the time' after the phone call.
    If I'm not mistaken & iirc the owner is Leah's daughter's grandfather, baby's daddy's dad, but I could be wrong.
    Using Tapatalk

I think she was speaking with a relative on her phone after dropping off her baby and on her way to where she worked?
    IMO

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast