967 users online (83 members and 884 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I think she was speaking with a relative on her phone after dropping off her baby and on her way to where she worked?
    I wonder does her husband or BF work there too?

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    On her page that the family made, the relative put down a timeline of events the 30th, but just said in the last few hours that she didn't stop at walmart. That she went straight to the shop.
    How do they all know this? Who is the admin?
    It appears the childs father saw her last, Aaron.
    Knowing the time she last spoke to her dad on the phone is vital. It is also vital to know if this was before or after she dropped off the baby.

Aaron has the baby, his dad owns the shop. Hinky.

Family and friends of a woman, who was last seen five days ago, are not giving up hope they will see her again.

About 30 people have looked all over the Graham area for any sign of 22-year-old Leah Martin.

They are also turning to social media to help in the search with the help of a Facebook page "Help Find Missing Girl Leah Donnice Martin".

Community members are doing everything they can to bring Leah home.
    http://www.texomashomepage.com/story...l0aKgsydqBO1FQ
    SBM

From viewing Leah's FB it looked like she was living with Aaron, baby daddy. Wondering if Leah was separated and if keys, purse, etc were found with car. Haven't seen those mentioned but this picture isn't looking good and I'm already eyeing someone.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnermt View Post
    From viewing Leah's FB it looked like she was living with Aaron, baby daddy. Wondering if Leah was separated and if keys, purse, etc were found with car. Haven't seen those mentioned but this picture isn't looking good and I'm already eyeing someone.
    On the page the family made for her, a family member said that Aaron and Leah live separately.

My first thought is that she got to the shop and maybe scared an intruder, or that someone saw she was there alone, maybe someone that comes to the shop for business?? And she is taken away from the shop in that person's vehicle?

I did read on FB that her and her phone are missing, but that her phone was turned off or died the night she went missing.

MOO

the timeline seems so tight! did she leave the graduation ceremony with anyone??
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif

Imo

It's someone that knew she was going there.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Who all worked at that shop? Are they all accounted for that night?

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Who all worked at that shop? Are they all accounted for that night?
    Their cars need to checked!

Quote Originally Posted by gigtu View Post
    knowing the time she last spoke to her dad on the phone is vital. It is also vital to know if this was before or after she dropped off the baby.

Aaron has the baby, his dad owns the shop. Hinky.

ugh ! Again jmo and all that jazz !!!!!!
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

I gathered from reviewing fb it looked like they were separated. Nothing new as far as updates. Someone commented an important time was to pick the baby up at 8 pm and when she didn't show raised suspicions higher. Phone logs. Did she meet Aaron at shop to drop off baby or did she plan another meet up with someone else?

I've got to look sideways at baby's daddy. Hate to assume--- but it happens that way so often. Custody issues can get very heated and ugly. JMO------
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Police searching for missing woman
    Leah Martin was last seen at Graham High School's graduation ceremony on May 29
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

No proof has really surfaced that Leah was indeed the driver of her car to the shop. It looks like baby daddy was to have baby for a visit and timeline Leah failed to show up at 8 pm to pick her up. Did Leah plan a meetup with someone, new love interest, ignite old high school flame? Not enough info but not good vibes here.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast