1410 users online (274 members and 1136 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Bump. Still no new info. Search party to head out this morning at 8:30. This is so strange...
    Using Tapatalk

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    The people who work at that shop are my POIs. I hope LE feels the same.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    The people who work at that shop are my POIs. I hope LE feels the same.
    It has to be someone she told she was headed there.
    JMO

Or a person she told to meet her there.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnermt View Post
    I gathered from reviewing fb it looked like they were separated. Nothing new as far as updates. Someone commented an important time was to pick the baby up at 8 pm and when she didn't show raised suspicions higher. Phone logs. Did she meet Aaron at shop to drop off baby or did she plan another meet up with someone else?
    How could she pick up or drop off the baby at 8pm when she was at the Friday evening graduation until between 9pm and 10pm? I am confused. If baby daddy is the last one we know of that saw her, he and his family need to be looked at closely, IMO.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Well, it didn't say which day but I assumed maybe baby daddy was to keep the baby for the weekend. It was on the family search FB comments. When she failed to pick up baby concern grew even more. Wish they would release more details.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Family: missing woman received threatening calls

http://www.grahamleader.com/ci_28281...eatening-calls
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post

Is there a different link? I can't get that one to work

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Its said (FB) she left something at work and was going back to get it.
    I think Someone was there.

Wonder where she works?
    I feel like I've heard this exact thing before...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

You know how when you look at pictures of people and you say to yourself "that guy totally is creepy", but you don't know why?... and then you find out they turned out to be the predator who did the bad deed? Yeah, I get that when I poke around FB photos. Nothing to base it on but instinct. That's all I can say on it without breaking TOS.

As far as her car being found a the workplace, I do sincerely hope LE is examining all who worked at the auto place. There has to be a clue they have overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    Is there a different link? I can't get that one to work
    It works for me!

Interesting...I had gathered some info on social media previously and wondered if there were issues between families or Leah and baby daddy. Sad the LE doesn't sound like they are taking this seriously as it warrants.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

The link above that I was finally able to access mentions a dating site. If she met up with someone off of there, then imo its someone she has already met at least once. The location the truck was found doesn't seem like a place to meet for the first time.
    Last edited by Skeeter; 06-09-2015 at 10:52 PM.

After reading some more, she has an iphone 5, aren't those traceable with there own ip address?

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post

Threatening calls from a blocked number? They need that info post haste.

This is also weird:

Martin, 22, didn’t show up for her shift Saturday at EC’s Auto Repair in Graham and was reported missing by her father, Billy Martin, Saturday evening. Her Chevrolet truck was found at the shop, and Martin is listed in the Texas Department of Public Safety’s database for missing persons as an “involuntary” case. The DPS listing also states that her wallet, phone and keys to the vehicle were not located.

She didn't show up for her shift on Saturday, but her truck was there. No one who works there was alerted ALL DAY and never thought to call around or report it? So much hinky my head's spinning!!!

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast