Australia - Man shot in front of kids in Bacchus Marsh road rage attack

zwiebel

Reaction score
Police are calling a road rage incident a 'parents' worse nightmare' after one man was shot in the leg and another pistol-whipped, in front of their children aged three and six.

The men - named only as Lee and Cam - became involved in an altercation when a driver tried to run their car off the road in Bacchus Marsh near Melbourne. Lee told media he was stunned by a blow to the face from a pistol and then Cam was shot in the leg, despite asking the driver to back off because there were kids in the car.

Cam managed to drive the car to the nearest hospital. Police are looking for the driver of a silver Commodore or anyone who saw it being driven erratically Sunday. They've issued this photofit of the man they want to speak to.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-...eged-road-rage-incident-bacchus-marsh/6512148

Attachments

• 6512774-3x2-340x227.jpg
    6512774-3x2-340x227.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 27
Oh my, I hope the children get help this must have been very scary for them

I hope this guy gets put somewhere so the rest of the public can be safe, everyone has a bad day, and although people cutting you off may be frustrating if that is what happened, who takes to shooting other drivers i front of children, that type of anger leads to worse especially if their are no hard consequences IMO

I'm glad the kids are okay, and the dads escaped with minor wounds.

I wonder why they got off the freeway to follow him. Since they had little kids in the car and all. It's really never a good idea to follow a road rager or attempt to confront them. Better to get the other car's tag, call police, drive to the nearest police station, and let police sort it out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back