1260 users online (240 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Julie Hayden ‏@HaydenTV 41s42 seconds ago
    But psychiatrist says no evidence shooter suicidal or even truly depressed.
    #theatershooting

--
    Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
    JH says he was more depressed in June and July then he was in earlier months #theatershooting #theatertrial

--
    The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 52s52 seconds ago
    #theatershooting

JH - More depressed in June/July that January on. Unable to “get p and go”, low mood, not desire to do anyting

--
    Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s50 seconds ago
    JH was in a low mood and not wanting to do anything according to him. Dr states "you were pretty active!" #theatershooting #theatertrial

--
    The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 54s54 seconds ago
    #theatershooting

DR - You were doing things actively.

JH - It got me out of depression

Dr - then why carry out shootings if prep helped

--
    The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 36s36 seconds ago
    #theatershooting

JH - Shootings increase self-worth so that would get me out of depression in end.
    jmo

Julie Hayden ‏@HaydenTV 1m1 minute ago
    Shooter says "the shootings were supposed to increase my self worth,"
    #theatershooting

--
    Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
    JH says this mission was bringing him out of depression and lifting his self worth #theatershooting #theatertrial

--
    The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
    #theatershooting

Morning recess. We will be back about 12:32 EST bbm
    jmo

Wow. After today's testimony and the comments I am truly leaning toward this is all BS by the gunman. Mentally ill, yes, but nowhere near incapacitated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gunman is trying to lie about what caused him to do it. He is just trying to avoid the death penalty. I think he is OK with the prospect of a life mostly in solitary confinement but he is truly terrified by the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by ahotch2 View Post
    The gunman is trying to lie about what caused him to do it. He is just trying to avoid the death penalty. I think he is OK with the prospect of a life mostly in solitary confinement but he is truly terrified by the death penalty.

He wanted to kill everyone but himself
    jmo

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 8m8 minutes ago
    #TheaterShooting mental eval vid: Holmes says his "mission" to kill was his only alternative to suicide. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1Fp1WUV

--Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 7m7 minutes ago
    #TheaterShooting mental eval vid: Holmes says shooting gave him purpose, "was supposed to increase self worth." Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1Fp1WUV
    jmo

We noted his total lack of movement in court. He also has no movement in these interviews. He doesn't talk with his hands! I noticed that because, well, I do and really most interviews, interrogations that I've seen, most people do have hand movements/gestures. He doesn't even scratch his head, hair, itch, rub, touch his nose, move legs, has anyone seen any interviews with body language experts about him? How do they read, no body language.

Quote Originally Posted by MissHaley View Post
    We noted his total lack of movement in court. He also has no movement in these interviews. He doesn't talk with his hands! I noticed that because, well, I do and really most interviews, interrogations that I've seen, most people do have hand movements/gestures. He doesn't even scratch his head, hair, itch, rub, touch his nose, move legs, has anyone seen any interviews with body language experts about him? How do they read, no body language.
    I thought I saw him clutching his hands????
    jmo

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
    #theatershooting

Back in session. Watch live at http://www.thegoldpatrol.com

--The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
    #theatershooting

Shooting increasing self worth:

RE: Text he sent about placing value on life. If you take one it increases your value
    jmo

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
    #theatershooting

Anything the dead pursued gets cancelled out and given to JH

--
    The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 52s53 seconds ago
    #theatershooting

JH still agrees with that premise on the video.
    jmo

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 4m4 minutes ago
    #theatershooting

honor the victims. http://www.thegoldpatrol.com/victims.html

--
    Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes ago
    JH agrees with his reasons for killing now as he did 2 years ago #theatershooting #theatertrial
    jmo

croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen 4m4 minutes ago
    #theatershooting #theatertrial - Day 22 - Part 1: http://youtu.be/a_4i8tnYe1E?a
    jmo

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6m6 minutes ago
    JH saying this wasn't based on logic it "is what it is." #theatershooting #theatertrial

--
    The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 6m6 minutes ago
    #theatershooting

JH says he saw it from economics. Measure their GNP of population and say there’s a value on nation’s output
    Same with a person -they have an output and it goes to me when i kill them
    --Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 7m7 minutes ago
    JH- "a person has a value but if killed it goes to me." #theatershooting #theatertrial

--
    The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 7m7 minutes ago
    #theatershooting

JH- You would conquer the country through war and receive benefits
    How not to gain - “slash & burn” nothing to gain
    Value goes down but conquering country would increase military effectiveness since they won the battle

Reid - when you kill a person that’s like obliterating the country. Nothing to bring.

JH - No, you win the war--

JH - You’re no longer in a state of war
    Refers to Nietzsche “God is Dead
    JH doesn’t think the connection to that reading was relevant in his thoughts
    JH doesn’t remember the text message itself where he discussed this
    Concept of 'Highlander' movie was interesting to JH
    --
    Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 4m4 minutes ago
    #TheaterShooting mental eval vid: Holmes says anything his victims pursued in life cancelled out/given to him. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1Fp1WUV

--
    The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 4m4 minutes ago
    #theatershooting

JH They were beheading each other with swords.

--Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago
    JH saying the movie "Highlander" didn't go with his concept #theatershooting #theatertrial
    jmo

CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #8

At the end of the last thread someone asked why I didn't believe JH showed symptoms of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.

I immediately ruled out bipolar because my mother suffers from of it & I've seen more manic episodes that led to psychosis than I care to remember. In addition, because I want to know as much about the disorder as possible so I know what signs to look for that might indicate she's not taking her medication or her meds need adjusting, I've read a ton of books and memoirs on the subject.

When most people with bipolar disorder experience mania, their thoughts are flying through their brain at a rate so fast that they don't have the capacity to latch onto one specific thing. I realize that the disorder manifests itself in different ways for every patient but many bipolar patients have some type of grandiose delusion--not like JH displaying a grandiose personality--but actually believe they ARE a spiritual being like God or world leader. Or they believe they've been chosen to do something of great importance by one. (For example, my mom once came into my room in the middle of the night and turned my TV on and switched to a channel with static. She told me that God was about to send her a message thru the TV and it was her sole duty to share it with the rest of the world.) I haven't heard anything about JH having actual delusions or hallucinations either... which is pretty much a requirement for a schizophrenia diagnosis. He's held false beliefs but those aren't the same as delusions.

Also, many bipolar and schizophrenic patients exhibit very unorganized thought patterns... they'll use made up words, create loose associations like "that clock looks like it has a headache" etc. Another example: when my mom worked on arts and crafts while she was in the hospital, she wrote all the letters upside down. She tried to write the words down the same way she did in the hospital after she was back to her normal self & she couldn't do it. The brain just goes haywire with these illnesses and I haven't seen any evidence that JH's brain was processing thoughts that way.

ETA: I also wanted to mention that the paranoid thoughts characteristic of schizophrenia tend to be very specific in nature ("That man is going to kill me with a machete!") and JH uses really vague examples when talking about being paranoid. If he truly suffered from schizophrenia, instead of saying "I thought people were always talking about me or wanted to harm me", he might say something like... "I thought my classmates were plotting to kidnap me and send me to Mars on the Destroyer".
    IMO
    Last edited by cujenn81; 06-01-2015 at 01:29 PM.
    ✌️

JH admits he "looked at what they did and how they did it" - referring to other mass killers.

He learned not to shoot the police, or they will kill you.

"I didn't seek out any improvements in their methods or anything"

"I had mental problems" (when asked if there were any similarities between himself and other mass killers)

"We all had violent delusions"

"They either got locked up or they died"

"I never saw any pictures of Cho" (when asked about a picture JH took of himself and the psych think it looks like a picture Cho took of himself)

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast