1057 users online (185 members and 872 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FL - Reagan Buckley, 18 mos, dies in hot car, Panama City, 2 June 2015

Investigators said the mother, who they identified as Jamie Buckley, left the girl in the vehicle after arriving at the school between 7 and 7:30 a.m. The teacher returned about 3 p.m. to find her daughter still in a car seat.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/hot...school-n368956

When she went to her car to leave after school she found the child, Reagan Buckley, still in her car seat.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Frank...663515?fref=nf

i know these cases are controversial, "oh it's such a busy hectic world we live in"......but i am so over this .....it just makes me crazy mad.......not once did i "forget" a baby bee......

did she "forget" her cell phone? her purse? her morning coffee?

unbelievable...........will they go easier on her because she's a mommy and a teacher and not a man sexting his dingle during the workday? i don't care what is between her legs, lock her up!!!

i think her child probably pulled her hair out just the same and screamed just the same and cooked just the same and is dead just the same.......

lock her up and the same goes for the next parent or caregiver that does this act of crime and that's exactly what it is...........A CRIME

reagan
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    I can't even think about cases like these. I can't figure them out. Any time I park now I peak into the surrounding car windows. I am sad that this mom forgot her daughter. I wonder if we will hear anything more about her day.

Since we ALL have heard so much about these tragedies, imo, it is no longer 'acceptable' to make this dreaded mistake. There is no longer an excuse not to do something simple to prevent it. But your purse in the backseat by the baby, or put the baby bag or teddy bear in the front seat, where u will see it when you park. IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!!!!!!!

She is a teacher. Didn"t she have to gather up stuff from her car to take inside? How could she not glance in the back seat?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    I know so many people who don't follow the news. But I agree, there is no excuse at all for this. Plenty of ways to prevent this. Really shouldn't be any reason to prevent something like this to happen, shouldn't ever happen in the first place.

and now that i'm calmer i can't believe i said dingle
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

I am surprised an 18 month old was not being vocal when Mom parked the car. Mine talked and sang and babbled non stop at that age. Maybe she fell asleep. But I still find it so odd that Mom could totally forget she was there.

This is the third hot car death this year. So far.

Here's number 1: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nside-to-sleep
    Dad was drunk and he's been charged, but no updates since then.

Here's number 2: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...n-hot-car-seat (20 replies to thread)
    No updates, no charges.

2 1/2 years old, 16 months old, 18 months old. No excuses, not from me.

And no excuses either, for the first dog deaths of the year: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-officer-s-SUV

No. No! NO!!!!
    Not again!!!!

Reagan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

This is what I hate about this time of year
    Nobody is perfect, I'm sure we have all become distracted many times while juggling work and children.
    But seriously, forgetting your child? I can't understand how that can happen. An 18 month old baby girl.
    Heartbreaking

It's the "forgetting your child for a whole day" thing that gets me with these cases.

Did she at no point think "ahhh, wonder how baby is doing, she was so cute when I dropped her off at ..... oh *****"

RIP little one.

I am wondering if automobile or car seat manufacturers could put in some type of alarm system as a reminder for drivers, similar to that of the seatbelt reminder sound. Something that would be weight triggered like the air bag sensor detection system. I am dreaming this up on the fly here.

No one ever thinks they could be capable of forgetting their child in the car seat and leaving them there. In this day and age, we are so distracted by all sorts of things and it seems like these tragedies are increasing, instead of decreasing. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Since we ALL have heard so much about these tragedies, imo, it is no longer 'acceptable' to make this dreaded mistake. There is no longer an excuse not to do something simple to prevent it. But your purse in the backseat by the baby, or put the baby bag or teddy bear in the front seat, where u will see it when you park. IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!!!!!!!

She is a teacher. Didn"t she have to gather up stuff from her car to take inside? How could she not glance in the back seat?
    BIB Totally agree with you and i think this should carry a long mandatory prison sentence, main reason being in this sad world we live in, babies and young children are murdered far to often and it will not be long before some nutjob cotton's on to the fact that they can leave a baby in a car to die and claim accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuri View Post
    I am wondering if automobile or car seat manufacturers could put in some type of alarm system as a reminder for drivers, similar to that of the seatbelt reminder sound. Something that would be weight triggered like the air bag sensor detection system. I am dreaming this up on the fly here.

No one ever thinks they could be capable of forgetting their child in the car seat and leaving them there. In this day and age, we are so distracted by all sorts of things and it seems like these tragedies are increasing, instead of decreasing. IMO
    My son has his first baby. She is a precious 3 weeks old.

My DIL put a handy new device in both of their cars. It is a double mirror thingie. One hangs on the drivers visor, and it lines up with a small mirror set up above the baby's car seat. That way she can see her precious cargo while driving. So if the baby is choking or in distress, you can do something about it.

I think it would also prevent this rash of hot car deaths. The driver would ALWAYS be aware that the baby was in the car seat.

no charges as of yet that i can find doing a quick internet search........unbelievable......

rest in peace reagan
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast