1446 users online (307 members and 1139 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

WS POTD Foxfire and logicalgirl WIN! 6/3 and 6/4

WELCOME TO THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY FOR WED JUNE 3RD 2015

Before you start overloading the forum server with the massive amounts of nominations happening all at the same time let's look back to a simpler time, that would be yesterday and our WPOTD:

Anytime we can have a discussion about Chimps cooking you gotta know it's going to be finger lickin' good.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    NYT, with video:

Chimps Would Cook if Given the Chance, Research Says
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post11819998
    To which FindHG replied,
    Calling for takeout would be impressive.
    You can see how this deep thinking post would win the Websleuths post of the day right? LOL
    Go forth and find more cooking chimps, or other worthy posts for the Websleuths Post of the Day
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

I have a post I would like to nominate for POTD: posted by Foxfire (#397) today in the Holly Bobo thread found here >>>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post11820228

my nomination today caught my eye in the Interveiw with Casey - Is it finally happening this time thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post11821011

where logicalgirl said

Hello my Friend! (Responding to Jane the Dood)

Sigh...didn't we all know this day was coming one day? And I think the price would be based on how "honest" she is prepared to be. I thought I read that NBC was who brought her to New York. Can they really think a banal interview with "the poor wronged mother" would fly even after six years - when the verdict six years ago made a deep cut of pain and horror right across North America?

Maybe justice in her case is always to be an outcast, always marked as a child killer, and for a lifetime banished from the life she wanted in the spotlight so much that she destroyed the life of the only precious person she had in her life - thinking that was the way she'd be free. Would that be justice?

Maybe.....

And love to all the peeps I call friends here at web sleuths...I'm here - even when I'm not here....

Last edited by tlcya; 06-03-2015 at 08:31 PM. Reason: oops add right link

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Hey Everyone,

It was a crazy day in my life today, Wed June 3rd Had to actually do some housework which is traumatizing enough but then, then I had to do laundry AND clean my car. I should be in the hospital. Life is so unfair.

Therefore I won't be picking the Websleuths Post of the day for Wed June 3rd until tomorrow morning. My mind, my body, my soul, needs to rest.

If by noon Pacific time the WPOTD is not chosen then you know...you know I came apart emotionally and who could blame me?

A person can only take so much.

Thank you for understanding.

Tricia
    Last edited by Tricia; 06-04-2015 at 11:41 PM.
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

I must confess...I missed a day. Somehow, someway, two days have gone by without a Post of the Day winner.

The reason I found out I had skipped a day was the massive protest mounted against me by pretty much the whole world. We know the all upright walking creatures love the Websleuths Post of the Day and when they don't get what they want things can spring out of control very quickly.

For the sake of world peace here is the POTD for Wednesday June 3rd.

Foxfire takes the winning golden post home for the Post of the Day

Originally Posted by Bali

So in other words, they were able to get this case extended by filing new charges. Jesus Christ. Six months??? He urged them to turn over the discovery? He urged them to stop hiding evidence from the defense? He urged them to stop dumping unorganized terabites of discovery on the defense without any clue as to what evidence is actually contained in it and what they're supposed to be looking for. Welcome to America, where your rights don't matter.
    To which foxfire replied:

Yep, welcome to America, where innocent victim; Holly Bobo's inalienable rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness were tragically and violently snatched from her at her home on the morning of 04/13/2011..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post11820228

For the Websleuths Post of the Day for Thursday June 4th we turn to Logicalgirl.

Logicalgirl is responding to WS member Jane the Dood.

From the Interview with Casey Anthony :

Hello my Friend!

Sigh...didn't we all know this day was coming one day? And I think the price would be based on how "honest" she is prepared to be. I thought I read that NBC was who brought her to New York. Can they really think a banal interview with "the poor wronged mother" would fly even after six years - when the verdict six years ago made a deep cut of pain and horror right across North America?

Maybe justice in her case is always to be an outcast, always marked as a child killer, and for a lifetime banished from the life she wanted in the spotlight so much that she destroyed the life of the only precious person she had in her life - thinking that was the way she'd be free. Would that be justice?

Maybe.....

And love to all the peeps I call friends here at web sleuths...I'm here - even when I'm not here....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post11821011

There you have it! Foxfire wins for Wed. June 3 and Logicalgirl for Thursday June 4. Congratulations for winning the WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY!!!

Now it is your turn. Don't let me down now. Start nominating your favorite post. The post does not need to come from Friday June 5th post. It can be any post but it has to be worthy of the WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY.

Sorry to keep yelling WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY but I can't help it. I just want to flat out jump on the rooftops of the world and shout out, HEY IT'S THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY.

My goals in life are small.

CLICK HERE to nominate a post for Friday June 5th 2015

Love you all,
    Tricia
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive