690 users online (84 members and 606 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AR - Kayla Reynolds, 23, Benton, 1 June 2015

Kayla Reynolds

Benton Police Searching for Missing Woman
    Police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing Benton woman.

Officers with the Benton Police Department took a report of missing person Kayla Reynolds, 23, on Tuesday.

Police say Reynolds was last heard from on Monday morning when she called her mother. Reynolds is believed to have recently quit her job and is still possibly in the Central Arkansas area, although she could have left the state.

Reynolds is not believed to be in danger at this time, but her family is concerned for her welfare since they canít reach her, which they say isnít common.
    http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...8kiFPDnPn9zT6g
    Last edited by KateB; 06-03-2015 at 11:36 PM. Reason: removed branding image
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Bumping for Kayla. We know her Brother. He was just up here in Canada Last winter at our place on a Duck Hunt. Her Brother called our Son to inform. It appears very worrisome.
    ETA the Family has been wonderful to our Son when down there on a hunt. My heart goes out to them they are such good people
    Last edited by Bravo; 06-05-2015 at 07:38 PM.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

Bravo, do you know if this missing young lady is interested in Country Music and might be star-struck enough to accept an offer to become a part of a team supporting a singer? Apparently there are decorated vans going from town to town to recruit people to sell their CD's. Some kids end up "missing"... maybe they turn up eventually, but it is not clear to me. Anyway, I found this by reading comments on an article at: http://www.katv.com/story/29245601/m...ameras-rolling
    i looked up this singer, Mikel Knight. If what I am reading is correct, it can be very scary, for them and their families.

You might want to check this Pinterest page (do these pages disappear or stay around?). https://www.pinterest.com/pin/188729040609241718/. It seems the decorated vans have been in Arkansas recently, within the last five days at least. Be sure to click on "see all comments"

I hope this is helpful. If it is not related, I apologize in advance.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Bumping for Kayla. We know her Brother. He was just up here in Canada Last winter at our place on a Duck Hunt. Her Brother called our Son to inform. It appears very worrisome.
    ETA the Family has been wonderful to our Son when down there on a hunt. My heart goes out to them they are such good people
    Bravo,
    Since she is missing from Benton, I really do think that Mikel Knight "groupie thing" needs to be checked out because this article I found was from Benton AK too. Thanks Spellbound for mentioning this as I saw it the other day.

I first thought the Mikel Knight thing was like an internet Legend, but I think it is a real group of folks that prey on young kids telling them they can earn some money and then they kind of force them into high pressure sales of the CDs and the owners of the Van take most of the money from them and give the kids just enough to keep them there + party with drugs unfortunately.

I dont know how real it is but this article sure has me convinced it is a real deal and if you google about it, there are all kinds of towns and even different states these types of groups do the same thing.

I am afraid she got caught up with this.

http://www.saline247.com/2015/05/31/...n-benton-area/

Thank you, Hatfield. I hesitated to even bring up this "band" .... but it does seem a strong possibility and worth checking into.

http://www.savingcountrymusic.com/the-sound-of-deception-country-raps-mikel-knight-his-notorious-street-teams
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017

Thanks Spellbound for bringing that up because when I was researching the missing kids from the Rocklahoma concert recently, that is where i ran into the Benton, AR article about the Mikel Knight CD selling groups.

Now today, Bravo pointed me here to this missing girl and I cant believe it was Benton AR she is missing from. I think that is exactly what could have happened to her.

The way the girl called her mom and the people in the background. It sure sounds like it could be whats going on.

ETA: I corrected the initials of the state. It is Arkansas = AR.
    Last edited by Hatfield; 06-05-2015 at 11:21 PM.

And those two young men in Oklahoma could fall for something like that. I have an almost 19 year old son that reminds me very much of those two. I know scams like this have been around forever but it seems to becoming more cruel and brutal as the years pass.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

if you read the comments of the article linked upthread, there is mention of seeing vans that are possibly those of mikel knight's .......i do think this disappearance is related to that........

praying for kayla and a safe outcome.........
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

After those 2 boys went missing in Oklahoma I went "down the rabbit hole" in regards to the whole Mikel Knight thing. The reason I think it is highly unlikely in this case has mostly to do with the fact that MDRS and Mikel Knight recruits young MEN exclusively. There have been no known instances of women working for him ever.

ninij9, that is an excellent observation! Thank you for adding this.
    * *. * * *. *. *. *

Thank You all so much. I will still pass this on. You all are such an amazing group. I always knew that. I just never thought I would be here under these circumstances. I have a feeling they may know who has her. Reading between the lines as to her drastic change in self care and quitting her job I think we can guess what may be involved. I worry as to what I suspect this guy has her doing. It's just my opinion from the cryptic conversation I'm getting.
    Keep calm and carry on
    #finddani

I sure hope this family has a good outcome and it comes soon. It is so worrisome when our young people wander off their normal paths. I assume there is nothing new to report today. What a horrible place for the family to be. My heart goes out to them, and all her friends who are missing her.
    * *. * * *. *. *. *

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post
    I sure hope this family has a good outcome and it comes soon. It is so worrisome when our young people wander off their normal paths. I assume there is nothing new to report today. What a horrible place for the family to be. My heart goes out to them, and all her friends who are missing her.
    Thanks so much. Truly a heartache. Knowing her Brother as such a fine young man and the Grandparents who housed our Son when down on a few hunts there is nothing like good ole Southern Hospitality. Mom too. We will be seeing Kayla's Brother months from now at our Son's Wedding. I hope to speak of Kayla home and doing well.
    Keep calm and carry on
    #finddani

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Thanks so much. Truly a heartache. Knowing her Brother as such a fine young man and the Grandparents who housed our Son when down on a few hunts there is nothing like good ole Southern Hospitality. Mom too. We will be seeing Kayla's Brother months from now at our Son's Wedding. I hope to speak of Kayla home and doing well.
    I hope you will all be able to look back on this that day and laugh!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast