802 users online (83 members and 719 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
    Quote Originally Posted by cottonweaver View Post
    M: Adult FF - Will u visit me in prison was posted before he posted the notebook to Dr F - prior planning again
    M: Apartment booby traps- also attest to delay tactics/diversions and JH stated this was to get more "kills"

(Teed off that he never ref to Adam Lanza and his spreadsheet and aim to score highest in school murder stakes. )

I was unaware of the spreadsheet and AL....
    jmo

7pm Jinka!

Quote Originally Posted by cottonweaver View Post
    Bad news bears - stay away

JH indicated - bad for her to have MEDIA EXPOSURE!!
    ( Finally we got clear statement from JH that media exposure was expected/wanted - Reid did not seem to make that clear yesterday)

The more I hear the more I truly believe he did this for some sort of fame/glory--make his name ring out forever --- this was all about him and his delusion of greatness
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Maisiebelle View Post
    Thank you! There is no doubt I am committed to this trial!

I should say I can only spend this much time watching the trial because my husband works 3am to 11am. He's here most of the day and helps with the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When my kid were small--they could identify OJ Simpson---due to the trial.
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    I was unaware of the spreadsheet and AL....

Me too! Never heard anything about that...thought most evidence was destroyed?

And I guess I am confused as to what cottonweaver is referring to - are you teed off that JH didn't bring it up, or that the doc didn't bring it up?? This was not a school shooting, so not sure it would be a fair comparison. I admit I could be taking this whole post wrong though...

Quote Originally Posted by LyndyLoo View Post
    No..It was computer lost connection so had to reboot the whole shebang !! But I have noticed that Websleuth reloading takes a long time..likely due to so much advertising having to load...It's a little faster now since rebooted my modem and wifi setup...but still bit sluggish.!
    Thanks folks! I have also had a lot of trouble w/WS site! Very long to load pages & even to type responses. I get 'ws is not responding'. Husband is IT computer geek & found a lot of the ads that are now here are running in the background & clogging up connections. These do not show up under the 'task manager' where you can see what program you are running. Have to go deep in computer to find them. Re-booting helps for a while until it clogs up again. I never had problem with this site until the ads.

Still impressed with your hours!!!!!
    i'm impressed with your re-tweets Zoey

When my kid were small--they could identify OJ Simpson---due to the trial.
    Wow! My youngest doesn't know about JH but he will come up and ask "is the trial still on or can I have the iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by Maisiebelle View Post
    Wow! My youngest doesn't know about JH but he will come up and ask "is the trial still on or can I have the iPad?
    He is going to be waiting a long time for that Ipad with this trial!!

I was thinking about jh anger toward Fenton-that therapy & meds didn't 'fix' him, in his opinion. First, wasn't it testified that he only had 6 sessions w/her? That’s a bit unreasonable to fix him in that amount of time.
    Second, jh said ‘he didn’t tell her everything’. So as this doc stated by deliberately keeping things from her, how could he expect her to ‘ fix’ him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    He is going to be waiting a long time for that Ipad with this trial!!
    He certainly is! I have let him borrow it while we are on lunch break. That should keep him happy.

New thread guys, please mosey on over, this one will close in 5 minutes.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ril-27-2015-10

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs View Post
    Me too! Never heard anything about that...thought most evidence was destroyed?

And I guess I am confused as to what cottonweaver is referring to - are you teed off that JH didn't bring it up, or that the doc didn't bring it up?? This was not a school shooting, so not sure it would be a fair comparison. I admit I could be taking this whole post wrong though...
    Missed that - I was rolling tortillas!

Lanza had compiled a spreadsheet of results of his research into school shootings and the number of fatalities specifically was an issue- getting the most "kills" . ( AFAIK a major motivation was to "out-do" Columbine. )

Sorry I wasn't clear. I mean that both psych should have made a ref to JH during questioning, re his poss research into other young male spree killers .
    I appreciate JH is totally evasive and manipulative but there is a way they could have got him to spill that he was very aware of their pseudo-philos ( Columb) and how they are hero-worshipped ( by some sad teenage individuals- yup it gets the girls interested out there in weird world) and the ranking notions - total kills etc.)

Its not a school shooting but they share so many key features ( perps, MO, grudge/rage motivations etc) and it should have been a question - why not go to the Univ Col and do it at Neuroscience? Of course he would have used the cop-out " too personal" but maybe it was pure tactics & familiarity :- theatre = confined and dark, more fatalities!

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59