CA CA - Maria Boisa, 32, Big Sur, 12 May 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Maria Boisa

On 5-27-15 Maria Boisa who is 32 was reported missing by her sister and was last seen on 5-12-15 in Santa Cruz County. Maria is driving a 2003 red Mazda pickup. Maria suffers from some medical issues which place her at risk. If you see Maria please phone the Santa Cruz Sheriff's Office at 471-1121.
https://www.facebook.com/SantaCruzSheriffsOffice
Santa Cruz woman reported missing, truck found in Big Sur
A 32-year-old Santa Cruz woman has not been seen in four weeks, investigators said. The first clue of Maria Boisa's whereabouts surfaced Wednesday when her red pickup truck was found at Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park in Big Sur.

The truck was parked at a turnout for McWay Falls. An all-day search by a sheriff's search and rescue team was called off at sunset when no other signs of Boisa were found.
http://www.ksbw.com/news/santa-cruz-woman-missing-in-big-sur/33410046

On 6/3/15, her truck was found at the turnout where people have access to the beach. If she had found her way into the water, wouldn't they have been able to find her at some point? Locals reported that the truck had been parked there for about a week. I wonder if it was actually there even longer.

Hi,

Maria was my employment counselor at Community Connections. I talked to the Santa Cruz Sheriff's Office earlier this year and I was told that they found a least part of her remains which were given to her family. Sorry for posting this so late, but I moved to the Chicago area in 2011 and didn't know Maria was missing until I saw her name about 1.5 years ago. Sorry for posting the bad news here if you didn't know. I was deeply saddened to hear about her and whatever medical issues she was suffering from.

Missing Santa Cruz Woman's Truck Found in Big Sur - Cedar Street Times
''Maria Boisa, 32, of Santa Cruz was last seen on

Maria Boisa. Family photo.

May 12 in Santa Cruz County. She was reported missing by her sister on May 27.

Investigators say the first clue to Maria Boisa’s whereabouts came Wednesday when her red pickup truck was found at Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park in Big Sur, parked at a turnout for McWay Falls.

The Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office said Boisa suffers from medical issues that place her at risk.''

Sorry if this is a total newbie thing, but I am hoping that someone in this forum is a family member or can rely this to the family. Maria was really beloved at Community Connections by the staff and clients. She was really helpful and supportive of everyone.

No one has to publicly identify themselves (e.g. family, friend, etc.) in anyway if they don't want too. I just wanted the family to know how beloved she was and how sorely she will be missed. If you don't want to publicly identify; but want to contact, please feel free to send a private message.

Sorry if this is a total newbie thing, but I am hoping that someone in this forum is a family member or can rely this to the family. Maria was really beloved at Community Connections by the staff and clients. She was really helpful and supportive of everyone.

No one has to publicly identify themselves (e.g. family, friend, etc.) in anyway if they don't want too. I just wanted the family to know how beloved she was and how sorely she will be missed. If you don't want to publicly identify; but want to contact, please feel free to send a private message.
You might make a connection if you wish through this site..
Maria Vi Boisa - View Obituary & Service Information

Fremont Memorial Chapel

''Maria Vi Boisa

February 19, 1983 - May 11, 2015
The family of Maria Vi Boisa created this Life Tributes page to make it easy to share your memories.''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back