1125 users online (231 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

Who is Washington murder suspect Darron Dellon Dennis Wint ?
    By Greg Botelho, CNN
    Updated 8:55 PM ET, Fri May 22, 2015

(CNN)He's a once-aspiring Marine with a history of run-ins with the law. A one-time community college student convicted three times in New York, including for second-degree assault. A former American Iron Works worker now charged with murder in the death of the man who led that company -- Savvas Savopoulos -- and his family.
    Meet Darron Dellon Dennis Wint.
    Daron Wint, Suspect in Woodley Park Quadruple Slaying, in Custody
    By NBC Washington and News4
    Updated at 1:46 PM EDT on Friday, May 22, 2015

The man suspected of brutally killing a family of three and their housekeeper in a northwest Washington, D.C., mansion last week was arrested late Thursday night in a traffic stop across town, capping a manhunt that had expanded to New York.
    Daron Dylon Wint, 34, who had once worked for the company run by one of the victims, is scheduled to make his first court appearance Friday afternoon.

Return After Search of Ford

Return After Search of White Chevy

Thread #1 Thread #2
    Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 06-05-2015 at 02:28 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

ADMIN NOTE: The victims are not on trial here. Do NOT sleuth their surviving family members, nor post opinions which implicate the victims by their actions/behavior, UNLESS so indicated by LE.

Thanks.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

[B]I messaged the moderator before posting this. I have only included information confirmed via the charging documents. Unless we have LE-verified information, we are leaving it off. If you think you have proof of someone's identity, please message the moderator so s/he can decide if it is sufficient to add it to our glossary. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

Please continue discussion here

Bruce Leshan@BruceLeshan

Did we know the chief stated it was in fact DW running from he burning Porsche. Or did I miss that?
    Compassion cost nothing but pays dividends.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    True. But JW is not an idiot. I just cannot believe that he would ever think he could steal the Mosler and get away with any of that. He knows a lot about the car world and knows it could never be 'sold' without a lot of intrusive questions etc.

And why do a home invasion just to steal cars? Especially if you are the one guy in the world who already has access to those same cars? Why not have them stolen while the family is at their ranch in Colorado? Or set up a fake carjacking next time he is driving the Porsche?

I just do not see JW as being stupid enough to set up such a stupid, unworkable plan as the one DW carried out. JMO

Well JW thought it was just A-ok to via text from SS to pick up $40K from an accountant and just put it in his car in his garage. I don't care what kind of gofer he was, who does that without serious questions, or he's involved. Did this accountant know $40K was being left in a car in SS garage? Did JW tell him what he was told to do? When SS talked to his sister? in the morning, I wish he would have yelled to her call the police NOW, I believe the perps may have run. We aren't talking about rocket scientists here, how can this case be so complicated?

Quote Originally Posted by Dockins View Post
    Did we know the chief stated it was in fact DW running from he burning Porsche. Or did I miss that?

Bruce Leshan@BruceLeshanWashington, DC
    Yes. The Chief has said it was Wint in the video running from scene of burning Porsch

Has there been any mention of Philip's cell phone in the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn1963 View Post
    Has there been any mention of Philip's cell phone in the media?
    Don't think so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    "I'm going to come over there and kill you, your daughter and friends," Wint told that woman. "The defendant advised he was good with a knife and could kill them easily and was not afraid of the police," a detective wrote.

And we are questioning if he was the actual killer or not?
    I don't think you are questioning anything. But DW is charged of killing of SS. Likely killed all of them. But we don't know if someone else had a hand in it, as in literally or as in directing it but not participating directly in the violence. I certainly doubt anyone would question DW's capability of killing all four victims. But because he is only charged with killing one so far and LE has STATED that the crime required more than one participant, I am open to their theory because they are experienced and informed of things that we don't know of. Call me crazy.
    Last edited by kammiemc; 06-05-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rkf View Post
    [B]I messaged the moderator before posting this. I have only included information confirmed via the charging documents. Unless we have LE-verified information, we are leaving it off. If you think you have proof of someone's identity, please message the moderator so s/he can decide if it is sufficient to add it to our glossary. Thanks!
    This is a slightly updated chart.Case Players.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dockins View Post
    She stated it during a Q&A after a PC.

Quote Originally Posted by rkf View Post
    This is a slightly updated chart.Case Players.jpg
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast