1209 users online (189 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

Angry Sheriff's sergeant violated rudeness rule in abduction case

Trimble, a 25-year sheriff's office veteran, told The Columbian newspaper last year that the 14-year-old girl was "a victim just by virtue of her age" and that "she invited this all on herself." He and his boss, Sheriff Garry Lucas, issued a written apology a few weeks later.

The girl, who has a form of autism, disappeared Aug. 29, 2004, when she walked away from a foster home in the Fern Prairie area to meet a man she had communicated with on the Internet.

She was found in Pierce County two weeks later with assistance of a Portland, Ore.-based Internet sleuth. Police found her at a home in the Tacoma suburb of Fircrest, curled on a bed in the fetal position, surrounded by chains and sexual devices, according to court documents.

Stanley Scott Sadler, 48, of Fircrest was charged with first-degree kidnapping, third-degree rape of a child and third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor in the case. He is scheduled for an October trial in Pierce County.

The internal investigation by the Clark County sheriff's office was requested by Jack Ward, the girl's grandfather.
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...omments23.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

This is outrageous!! How do these types of people stay in office? I hope this article gets some attention. sounds like internal affairs was just white washing this.
    IMHO

I always have difficulty when someone accepts the consensual sex reasoning anyway. Even if it was consensual- that is why it is against the law- the kid is not old enough to understand all the potiential ramifications of this kind of decision. When the cops, pros attys, and judges go with this kind of reasoning- they might as well be giving the perverts a go ahead signal.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight