1062 users online (221 members and 841 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

SC - Leonna Wright, 1, Pendleton, 6 June 2015

Leona Wright

Deputies: Search underway for missing 1-year-old toddler
    Investigators believe she may have crawled away from home
    The Anderson County Sheriff's Office is conducting a search for a 1-year-old toddler reported missing Saturday morning.

The search for a black female baby is taking place on Cherry Street in Pendleton.

Lt. Sheila Cole said the baby is capable of crawling out of her apartment at 950 Cherry St.

Cole said, at this point, there is no foul play suspect.
    http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/292...endleton-child
    http://www.wyff4.com/news/deputies-s...ddler/33436546
    Last edited by los2188; 06-06-2015 at 12:34 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The baby is "capable of crawling out of her apartment". Are you kidding me?!

Lt. Sheila Cole said the baby is capable of crawling. She disappeared from her home at the Edgewood Square apartment complex, Cole said.

Sheriff John Skipper said the child's mother was not at home when the child vanished, based on information gathered by investigators.Car with sign indicates why the search is taking place

"It's my understanding that the mother's boyfriend was home," Sheriff John Skipper told WYFF.
    http://www.wyff4.com/news/deputies-s...ddler/33436546
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh no...another baby left in the care of a boyfriend....

~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

😠"It's my understanding that the mother's boyfriend was home," Sheriff John Skipper told WYFF."
    Grrrrr really? Something is really weird with this. Ugh!!!!
    I hope the baby is sleeping somewhere warm, garden or such. Don't understand how she can just crawl away. It's possible just not really likely, for me and my suspicious nature😔

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Bee View Post
    I second this!

Leona Wright (Source: family)

Leona Wright went missing from Edgewood Square Apartments (June 6, 2015/FOX Carolina)

Building A of Edgewood Square Apartments was blocked off (June 6, 2015/FOX Carolina)

Deputies search for Wright (June 6, 2015/FOX Carolina)

Read more: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/292...#ixzz3cJ3UFhqp

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post

Leona Wright (Source: family)

Leona Wright went missing from Edgewood Square Apartments (June 6, 2015/FOX Carolina)

Building A of Edgewood Square Apartments was blocked off (June 6, 2015/FOX Carolina)

Deputies search for Wright (June 6, 2015/FOX Carolina)

Read more: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/292...#ixzz3cJ3UFhqp
    thank you los........the article says k9 is out and searching, thank goodness! and let's all thank our lucky stars they didn't live in an upstairs apartment since she was allowed to crawl freely (rolling my eyes out of my freakin' head here)
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

Oh my goodness, those cheeks! She's SOOOOO cute!
    I know when my kiddos were little they could crawl fast... But not fast enough to escape our home & then get further than I could reach.
    I'm concerned with how long this sweet pea was left unattended to sneak/crawl away.
    If she's wearing on a sleeper- it seems her little knees would get so scratched up upon hitting the concrete.
    Praying praying praying for this cutie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAPABLE of crawling out of the apartment and ACTUALLY doing it are very different.
    Was the door just wide open? She couldn't have opened it, clearly.
    My daughter crawled to the garage door once but couldn't open it.
    I wonder if she could do stairs? Otherwise I would expect her to fall down those few stairs and cry.

What about witnesses?
    A toddler is one thing but almost anyone will stop if a BABY is crawling around alone outside.
    I hope she just crawled away but I'm pretty sure it'd be the first time that EVER happened if it's true.

There is no way she crawled out of the apartment house on her own. Either the 3-year-old sister opened the door and told LE that or I think we all know where this is headed. And if the sister opened the door and she crawled away, what was the boyfriend doing? How far could she have gotten before an adult saw her? Either way, I think the 3-year-old will talk and tell what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by 24Roses View Post
    There is no way she crawled out of the apartment house on her own. Either the 3-year-old sister opened the door and told LE that or I think we all know where this is headed. And if the sister opened the door and she crawled away, what was the boyfriend doing? How far could she have gotten before an adult saw her? Either way, I think the 3-year-old will talk and tell what happened.
    hence the eye rolling..........i so agree
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

This is another reason to maybe keep your doors locked at all times, just in case. Who knows...maybe the next thing that we hear is that the baby unlocked the deadbolt with a key... Oy Vey.

Search underway for missing 1-year-old
    Scene Video: Missing Child Search

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast