1240 users online (252 members and 988 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

NC - Karen Bosta, 39, Edenton, 31 May 2015

Karen Bosta

Police looking for missing woman last seen in Edenton
    Authorities in Perquimans and Chowan counties are looking for a missing 39 year old woman who was last seen at a pharmacy in Edenton last weekend.

Karen Bosta was last seen on May 31 at the Walgreen’s in Edenton. She is 5 feet, 3 inches tall with curly brown hair and blue eyes.
    http://outerbanksvoice.com/2015/06/0...en-in-edenton/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Car of missing Perquimans woman found in Edenton
    "Authorities in Perquimans and Chowan counties are still looking for a missing woman from Bethel after her car was found in Edenton Monday night."
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Authorities search for missing Perquimans Co. woman

Authorities, family and friends are looking for 39-year-old Karen Bosta. According to the Sheriff's Department Facebook page, Bosta was last seen May 31 at Walgreens in Edenton. People were posting on the sheriff's office page and noted that her Lincoln Continental was found in a parking lot behind an apartment complex.

Arelen M. pleaded for someone to come forward with information.

"Someone must know something. As her mother, I am pleading for any information to be shared with the local police department. She is without her medication and helpless."

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...oman/70999684/

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Authorities say she stopped responding to calls and texts on May 30 and that a ping on her cell phone led them to a neighborhood in the county; however, investigators didn't locate her phone.

Karen's mother said she is "bubbly" and "full of sunshine." She told 13News Now that Karen was a teacher in New Jersey before moving to North Carolina two years ago.

They found her car, tracked her phone to a neighborhood there in the county...........trail goes cold.

No word of who the boyfriend is who who the father of her unborn baby might be.

They need to do a little more digging and publish some more information about this case. It's never good when they leave the car behind and vanish. Her phone was tracked to another location, which means she either got a ride or her phone was stolen. I think she got into a vehicle with a third party, either by force or voluntarily, and off they went.

Missing 12 days now.

Link to the Sheriff's Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Perquimansc...heriff?fref=ts

Her FB page has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    Her FB page has been removed.
    I can see it.

I notice in post #4 Steelman is saying she is pregnant. Is she? Because I missed it. I wonder what medications she needs and for what conditions.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by steelman View Post

They found her car, tracked her phone to a neighborhood there in the county...........trail goes cold.

They need to do a little more digging and publish some more information about this case. It's never good when they leave the car behind and vanish. Her phone was tracked to another location, which means she either got a ride or her phone was stolen. I think she got into a vehicle with a third party, either by force or voluntarily, and off they went.

Missing 12 days now.

Link to the Sheriff's Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Perquimansc...heriff?fref=ts

Where is it stated that she is pregnant?
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

I am her cousin. She was not pregnant. I have no idea why anyone thinks that.

She is NOT pregnant. She is my family. She is still missing. 1 month now

Praying that Karen is found soon and unharmed maidmommy!

Welcome, maidmommy! I am so sorry this is happening to your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with Karen and all her loved ones. Do you know what medications she has not had with her? Would being without them affect her severely, maybe make her confused or lethargic? Again, I am terribly sad that this has happened to Karen.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Thank you Wendybtn. I don't know the names of the meds, but according to her mom she would have severe side effects if she came off them cold turkey. I share her info every single day. We were raised liked sisters. I miss her.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast