FL - Pregnant woman shoots herself, killing fetus, Palm Bay, 6 June 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Police find woman who was 8-months pregnant, husband with gunshot wounds
The unborn child of a woman who was shot along with her husband did not survive the incident, according to Palm Bay police.

The shooting happened at 3:17 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Interchange Drive.

Police arrived to find the woman, who was 8-months pregnant, and her husband with gunshot wounds. The couple was taken to the hospital.

The woman is in stable condition, but doctors confirmed to police the fetus did not survive, police said. The woman's husband was also listed in stable condition.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/pregnant-woman-shot-palm-bay-unborn-child-killed/33440336

:tears:
:angel:
:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From July:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...a-ruiz-arrested-baby-dead-20150708-story.html

A pregnant Palm Bay woman thought her husband's handgun was unloaded when she sat on their bed and pointed it at her stomach in early June, according to her arrest affidavit.

Amanda Ruiz, 27, was 36 weeks pregnant at the time... Ruiz's husband walked into the bedroom on Interchange Drive and saw her pointing the gun at her abdomen, police said.

He tried to wrestle the gun out of her hands, but it went off, piercing his hand, her torso, and the stomach of the unborn child, police said.

PUBLISHED: July 8, 2015 at 6:04 p.m. | UPDATED: June 15, 2018 at 7:20 p.m.

I was trying to get the update but it's behind a paywall now.

Thanks for trying. It's been a long road. :(

PUBLISHED: July 8, 2015 at 6:04 p.m. | UPDATED: June 15, 2018 at 7:20 p.m.

I was trying to get the update but it's behind a paywall now.

if you scroll quickly you can get the gist before the paywall pops up
and if you click on the article link several times, you end up being able to see most of it
the update was 2018
the article says she unloaded the clip of one bullet and didn't realize there was more
also says she has a criminal history with oxycodone and other charges and was on probation when this incident happened
I don't see any info about court dates

if you scroll quickly you can get the gist before the paywall pops up
and if you click on the article link several times, you end up being able to see most of it
the update was 2018
the article says she unloaded the clip of one bullet and didn't realize there was more
also says she has a criminal history with oxycodone and other charges and was on probation when this incident happened
I don't see any info about court dates
Yeah I did that too and was able to get the gist of it. I was hoping to clip something for the thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back