GUILTY OH - AS, 12, & SR, 2, Avon, 6 June 2015

luckyseven

Reaction score
AS, 12, and SR, 2, missing from Avon since Saturday

snipped
The FBI is asking for the public’s assistance in a case where two children went missing Saturday in Avon.

Authorities say the girls were last seen on Mulberry Lane, at around 4 p.m.

Authorities say AS was babysitting SR at the time.

Authorities say it is known that AS passes herself off as an adult and may possibly say the 2-year-old girl is her daughter.

Check the link for descriptions!

<removed photo.>

A 12 year old passing for an adult... That is crazy to me. Hope it is just the girl making a poor decision and not something more sinister.

This is crazy! A 12yr old on her own with a 2yr old?
Wonder if AS had any money with her, how will they manage if not?

Scary situation, let's hope she comes to her senses and fast!

Im wondering if she went to meet someone.

Bad situation no matter how u look at it!

New MSM

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...hia-rogers-2-missing-from-avon-since-saturday

In an interview with newsnet5.com, SR's great grandmother SL expressed her sadness on the disappearances of AS and SR, and said they are good children. She pleas for their safe return.

"If you see this or hear this, we're not mad at you - just please let us know you're OK," SL said. "Call one of us, call home or any family member."

The article also mentions that although there is no Amber Alert, the girls are believed to be in danger.

SR, Age Now: 2, Missing: 06/06/2015. Missing From AVON, OH. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Avon Police Department (Ohio) 1-440-934-1234.

<removed photo link.>
SR was last seen on June 6, 2015. She may be in the company of AS. AS was last seen wearing dark blue jean shorts and pink Nike sandals. They may stay in the local area, or they may travel to Loraine, Ohio.

I hope they have access to her passwords on social media. I am afraid she went to meet someone. :eek:

SR, Age Now: 2, Missing: 06/06/2015. Missing From AVON, OH. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Avon Police Department (Ohio) 1-440-934-1234.

<snip>
SR was last seen on June 6, 2015. She may be in the company of AS. AS was last seen wearing dark blue jean shorts and pink Nike sandals. They may stay in the local area, or they may travel to Loraine, Ohio.

BBM
They say this like its vey easy for them to get around!
They are 12and 2

Oh how terrifying. A certain kind of predator would jump at this opportunity if he knew she was also bringing the 2 year old. :(

In a brief press conference held by Avon Police Saturday afternoon, Capt. Larry Fischbach said AS has a history with meeting males via online dating websites, and that she made an attempt to meet up with a male Saturday night, but it "fell through." It is unknown if this incident is related to the girls' disappearance.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...hia-rogers-2-missing-from-avon-since-saturday

Wow, kudos to those who got the feeling she was meeting someone. That idea slipped by me. Okay... I'm only 24 and I'm a huge advocate for introducing children to media at an early age, but, THIS GIRL IS 12. She shouldn't have unrestricted access to the Internet so much so that she has met multiple guys in real life. SHE IS 12. Where are her parents??

Wow, kudos to those who got the feeling she was meeting someone. That idea slipped by me. Okay... I'm only 24 and I'm a huge advocate for introducing children to media at an early age, but, THIS GIRL IS 12. She shouldn't have unrestricted access to the Internet so much so that she has met multiple guys in real life. SHE IS 12. Where are her parents??

I completely agree! Meeting males on dating sites? Really?
I can't get my head around a child using those sites. Children's internet access must be monitored, there are far to many sickos out there.

I wonder where they are, where did they stay last night? I have a feeling someone is helping autumn :(

In a brief press conference held by Avon Police Saturday afternoon, Capt. Larry Fischbach said AS has a history with meeting males via online dating websites, and that she made an attempt to meet up with a male Saturday night, but it "fell through." It is unknown if this incident is related to the girls' disappearance.

I think this may have been updated to add some more info. Pretty sure this is new:

Newsnet5.com obtained the 911 call from the incident in which the 2-year-old&#8217;s mother, KR, said her fiance&#8217;s 12-year-old sister, AS, was babysitting the infant when the mom got home at about 7 p.m Saturday. AS told KR she planning to take SR to the park, the mother said in the call.

KR explained she decided to lay down and when she woke up later in the evening, she realized AS and the 2-year-old were not home.

KR told police dispatch that a neighbor saw the 12-year-old get in an unknown car &#8211; one that appeared to be a dark blue Kia or Honda &#8211; with the infant. However, police tell newsnet5.com that the car brought up in the call is irrelevant to the investigation.

Yes that appears to have been updated thank you luckyseven,

I wonder who's car they got in. If police are saying its unrelated then I guess they must have found and spoke to them.
I wish we had more to go on, where would a 12yr old go with a 2yr old? And why would a 12yr old want a 2yr old to look after, they're hard work!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back