18 yr old daughter of Queen of Versailles star, Jackie Siegel, found dead

Awww. so sad. :rose: Rip sweet girl :rose:

Very sad, for many reasons in addition to the obvious one here.

SMH...

RIP Victoria. :(

I'm sorry that I even read about these parents. They don't deserve to have their kids as they certainly don't care to spend any time with them apparently. What a terribly sad existence. Poor girl rip.

'Our house is so big you can go days without seeing some kids': Queen of Versailles' shocking admission just days before daughter, 18, was found dead 'weeks after returning from rehab'

The 18-year-old daughter of Jackie and David Siegel was found unresponsive at her parent's Seagull Island mansion on Saturday afternoon

Victoria was the second eldest of the couple's eight children and is reported to have died of a drug overdose

She is understood to have had a longstanding issue with prescription drugs - in particular Xanax - and only returned from rehab two weeks ago

An autopsy has been completed, but details are not yet available

Her parents recently appeared on Celebrity Wife Swap and admitted they don't spend much time with their kids and leave that to their 30 staff

Jackie Siegel described herself as having a 'baby-phobia' and admitted that she never changed any of her own kid’s diapers

The family and their extravagant lifestyle gained international attention after the release of the 2012 documentary The Queen Of Versailles

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-suspected-drug-overdose.html#ixzz3cVHJN4qL

When I read that article yesterday by the time I got done nearly forgot it was about the death of their daughter. I don't care about the mother's grand plans for her grand home or anything else about her. I do care that her young daughter is dead. It's pretty easy to see and understand why it happened after reading about this family. Can only hope the remaining children turn out okay and live a long life. Hopefully they don't follow in their parents footsteps on how to raise a family.

18-year-old daughter of Queen of Versailles stars died HOME ALONE of 'overdose' while 'distant' family vacationed in Las Vegas, heartbroken nanny reveals

The 18-year-old daughter of Jackie and David Siegel was found unresponsive at her parent's Seagull Island mansion on Saturday afternoon

Victoria was the second eldest of the couple's eight children and reportedly died of a drug overdose

One of the family nannies tells Daily Mail Online rest of family was on trip to Utah and Las Vegas when she died

18-year-old was alone at sprawling home with just one nanny despite leaving rehab just two weeks earlier

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-heartbroken-nanny-reveals.html#ixzz3cagQuqho

Parents of Queen of Versailles star mourn 'earthly angel' daughter, 18, who died of suspected drug overdose just two weeks after leaving rehab

Billionaire David Siegel and wife Jackie buried their daughter Victoria today after she was found dead at their Florida home of suspected drug overdose

Family paid tribute to teenager who dreamed of skydiving and opening a sushi restaurant and had 'hippie' nature

Teenager died home alone just two weeks after she left rehab and had been distanced from family

She was three when her mother married David, whose last name she took

Investigation continuing into death of girl who featured in documentary about parents and on Celebrity Wife Swap just weeks ago

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-two-weeks-leaving-rehab.html#ixzz3cbjGSx9a

This story couldn't get any sadder...she grew up alone and died alone is how I see it. The real truth is probably more like the parents were on vacation in Las Vegas while rest of the children were watched and cared for by their large staff in Utah? These parents better wake up from their dream state and get their priorities straight otherwise more tragedy could follow. My heart just breaks for this young girl who no longer walks among us.

Where did they acquire allll their money from? I'm curious.
Sounds like being a mother wasn't her forte...imo

Grief can certainly take many forms. Queen of Versailles star Jackie Siegel grinned, flashed her cleavage, and took selfies at her daughter Victoria Siegel’s Orlando funeral Tuesday, and RadarOnline.com has the photos.

http://radaronline.com/photos/victoria-siegel-memorial-service-photos/photo/1063501/

I think I'm more upset about her daughter's death than she is.
At least LOOK upset when you know the media is watching.
I guess when you don't raise your kids and hardly see them, it's hard to bond and easy not to care. :tears:

I know, ugh. It is disgusting.

How does the 'mother' of 8 children proudly say she hasn't changed any diapers? :no: She thinks that's a good thing?

I think I'm more upset that the kitten we've had for 2 weeks had a seizure.
This woman's daughter is DEAD. I don't understand.
Maybe it's just pregnancy hormones though. :tears:

Grief can certainly take many forms. Queen of Versailles star Jackie Siegel grinned, flashed her cleavage, and took selfies at her daughter Victoria Siegel’s Orlando funeral Tuesday, and RadarOnline.com has the photos.

http://radaronline.com/photos/victoria-siegel-memorial-service-photos/photo/1063501/

I guess when you don't raise your kids and hardly see them, it's hard to bond and easy not to care. :tears:

Who are these people?! They were on Nightline not long ago, maybe last week. Tacky narcissist taking "selfies" ( I hate that word! ) at her daughter's funeral. :notgood:

All I know about these people is that they have some monstrosity of a house they can't afford to finish building. I feel horrible for the daughter who died as well as their other children.

When I read that article yesterday by the time I got done nearly forgot it was about the death of their daughter. I don't care about the mother's grand plans for her grand home or anything else about her. I do care that her young daughter is dead. It's pretty easy to see and understand why it happened after reading about this family. Can only hope the remaining children turn out okay and live a long life. Hopefully they don't follow in their parents footsteps on how to raise a family.

Or on how to be a human.

Who are these people?! They were on Nightline not long ago, maybe last week. Tacky narcissist taking "selfies" ( I hate that word! ) at her daughter's funeral. :notgood:

All I know about these people is that they have some monstrosity of a house they can't afford to finish building. I feel horrible for the daughter who died as well as their other children.

The word "narcissist" came to mind immediately upon reading about the selfie incident at the funeral. And I don't mean it lightly, as a critical description, but truly as in the personality disorder. Yes, we all grieve differently, but this woman seems to make every single thing in life about her.

What a horrible life for those kids. And this is the example which is being set for them. How sad that they won't know what it's like to have a mother who pretty much lives and breathes for them. There's nothing wrong with a mother having and developing her own interests, of course (I went to school to become a nurse even though my husband's salary could easily support us all, so I get it). But especially while children are young, they should know that nothing is more important to their parents than their well being.

I used to love looking at my husband when he got home from work, as he asked our daughters to tell him about their day. You could see it in his eyes and bearing that he really REALLY did want to know and hear about it. I doubt this woman ever asked her kids about their lives, their thoughts, and feelings without looking really bored as they tried to give her the answer.

Sickening.

If this woman and her husband don't stop and "take responsibility" for their part in the death of their daughter and dysfunctional upbringing of the children expect to hear more horror stories out of this bunch. What really caused me to want to add my comment on this thread is the photo from the funeral of the group of them and the little sister giving the "peace sign". Detached and following in her mothers footsteps.
This would be the saddest day of my life and I do not think i would ever recover. My head would be in my lap and I would have to be supported from both sides to even stand.
These children need help and i hope someone can truly reach them.

jmo

V

Could she maybe put her drink & her camera down while they load her child into a hearse?...the outfit looks like Kentucky Derby Funeral...
Smiling? What is wrong with this person?!
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back