771 users online (119 members and 652 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Websleuths Post of the Day6/8 Nova and Steelman win

WELCOME TO THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY FOR MONDAY JUNE 8TH 2015

WHAT IS A WEBLSEUTHS POST OF THE DAY?

When you see that post that makes you feel something deep inside your soul, or perhaps makes you so angry you want to give up on civilization all together, or a post that is so corny you feel like you are in a time tunnel hurling back to the days of HeeHaw or a post that makes you so emotional you want to punch your big brother in the face for all the times he tormented you when you were little (sorry I think that one is just for me) ANYWAY when you see it, you'll know it. Post it right here! THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY!!

Join us at CrimeCon.com
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Under: TRIALS Currently Awaiting Trial
    Thread: PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014
    Post #: 972
    Date: 06-02-2015
    Posted by: steelman

Everytime I come in here to catch up on this thread, it makes me sick to my stomach to recall what this guy did. It would be really nice if he would just make a deal with the D.A. and quietly go away, never to be seen again.

Taking this to trial is going to be especially cruel for the surviving family members. Imagine them having to sit in a courtroom while the video Graf made of himself with Jessica is playing on the screen. For those familiar with the Jodi Arias trial, this would be the equivalent of not only having the photo's she took during the killing, but having an actual video of her killing him.

Hopefully, Graf will decide not to air all of his dirty laundry in a courtroom either. Does he deserve a defense ? I suppose he does. Is it going to work with a jury ? No way.......there is NO defense for what he did to her.

I liked his post for the depth of his own heart breaking for the surviving family members. If he could shield them from the pain, I believe he would do just that. He has my vote for the post of the day.

I'd humbly submit this as post of the day -- but at least food for thought for anyone.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...0#post11834010

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Have you never hear a woman say, "I don't feel like myself without my make-up?" Because I have.

Have you never heard a man say, "I don't feel like myself dressed up in a suit? I prefer jeans and a T-shirt"? Because I have said that myself.

Identity is complex is for human beings and often involves not just irony, but the implementation of make-up, tattoos, clothes, a job, a church, a diamond ring, a family, and countless other factors that represent choices made to demonstrate one's persona.

Identity has to be PERFORMED to be communicated to others, and like any other performance, it sometimes requires props and costumes.

some really good nominations today.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Take a look and see who won what where when and how.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...4#post11834654
    Join us at CrimeCon.com
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT