855 users online (122 members and 733 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IL - Natalie Marie Dominguez, 18, Bolingbrook, 3 June 2015

Natalie Marie Dominguez

Bolingbrook Family Looking for Missing Daughter
    Natalie Marie Dominguez has been missing since June 3.

An 18-year-old Hispanic Bolingbrook woman has gone missing and her family is hoping someone might have information as to her whereabouts. Natalie is believed to be with her wrestling coach, 30-year-old Keith A. Roberts of Joliet, Illinois. Keith has also been missing since June 3.

The Bolingbrook Police Department is assisting with her disappearance. According to Lieutenant Carter Larry, Dominguez was last seen at about 9 a.m. June 3 with a packed duffel bag. Despite attempts to reach her on her cell phone, she has not been answering.

“We’ve attempted to work with the cell phone company and trace her cell phone, with no success at this point in time,” Larry said.
    http://patch.com/illinois/bolingbroo...ing-daughter-0
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I assume Natalie is still in high school? If so, it is definitely a problem if she is sexually involved with her coach (sounds like that's the case). She probably is not wanting to be found. MOO

Help Find Natalie Dominguez
    https://www.facebook.com/BringNatalieHome

Quote Originally Posted by TweekTweak View Post
    I assume Natalie is still in high school? If so, it is definitely a problem if she is sexually involved with her coach (sounds like that's the case). She probably is not wanting to be found. MOO
    My guess is she just graduated.

From the Patch article:
    Due to Natalie being 18-years-old, she’s free to go where she pleases, but officers just want to make sure she’s alright. “It’s not so much a crime. However, it’s behavior that’s outside the norm with regards to her and her family which is why we’re trying to come to some resolution. We want to make sure she’s not in danger whatsoever.”
    KR is listed as an assistant wrestling coach on BHS staff page.
    http://il.8to18.com/bolingbrook/staff

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    My guess is she just graduated.

From the Patch article:

KR is listed as an assistant wrestling coach on BHS staff page.
    http://il.8to18.com/bolingbrook/staff
    That makes sense. Considering kids are starting to get out of school for the summer, it is likely that she just graduated.

I hope Natalie at least calls LE and lets them know that she is safe, for the sake of her family and friends. I applaud LE in this case - many departments would not even bother because of her age.

I don't know. She is 18, they know who she is with. I am sure she is not contacting anyone 'cause she does not want to hear it. The coach might as well go on, his job is over in that town. While I appreciate the family is concerned, this does not strike me as LE work.
    Too bad she doesn't just buy a throwaway phone and send a text to mom or dad telling something only the 2 or 3 of them know and stating she is safe, where she wants to be, of her own choosing. Then she can toss the phone and alleviate some of the worrying.
    Last edited by wendybtn; 06-13-2015 at 05:02 PM. Reason: add info
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Totally agree Wendybtn, not a LE case. But it certainly is a welcome change to hear the BPD admit that but go on to say they just want to be sure Natalie is okay. Hats off to them.

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    I don't know. She is 18, they know who she is with. I am sure she is not contacting anyone 'cause she does not want to hear it. The coach might as well go on, his job is over in that town. While I appreciate the family is concerned, this does not strike me as LE work.
    Too bad she doesn't just buy a throwaway phone and send a text to mom or dad telling something only the 2 or 3 of them know and stating she is safe, where she wants to be, of her own choosing. Then she can toss the phone and alleviate some of the worrying.
    Totally agree.

I can understand why some people might not "approve" but the reality is she doesn't have anything to fear legally, especially if she is officially graduated. As for him, he should have just chilled, if she's a graduated student, and legal, he had nothing to worry about. At my community college professors OLDER than 30 dated the freshman. It was weird...but that was all. If they have indeed runaway together, causing strife and worry to their families, then that honestly shows how truly immature their relationship is.

The excitement will fade soon and hopefully everyone will make a safe return.

MOO.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Missing Bolingbrook Teen Found
    http://patch.com/illinois/bolingbroo...k-teen-found-0
    Bolingbrook Police Department Lieutenant Carter Larry said Dominguez wasn’t found, but returned home on her own. Larry also said that Dominguez left willingly and wasn’t held against her will.

At this point, detectives will interview Dominguez to gather more information on what occurred.

“I’m happy to know that she’s safe and back in the comforts of her own home,” Larry said.

Glad her family has some relief! Teenagers - grrrr