1558 users online (358 members and 1200 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

IN - Police: Missing mom, son had tranquilizer darts, machetes in bizarre murder plot

Police: Missing mom, son had tranquilizer darts, machetes in bizarre murder plot
    NOBLESVILLE, Ind. (June 8, 2015) — "A mother and son on the run from police are accused of concocting a bizarre plot to murder an attorney.

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department issued warrants for Renee Perillo, 51, and her son Richard Perillo, 21.

The pair are charged with multiple crimes, including conspiracy to commit murder.

“As I describe it, it’s that Dateline murder mystery kind of thing, that just really catches you by surprise. The more you hear about it and the more information you learn about it, the more bizarre it gets,” Hamilton County Sheriff Mark Bowen said."
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

If they gave the attorney a syringe full of succinylcholine, they would not need the machetes.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.