1164 users online (303 members and 861 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Websleuths Post of the Da/Fri/Sat/Sunday

WELCOME TO THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY FOR Friday JUNE 12TH, SATURDAY JUNE 13TH AND SUNDAY JUNE 14TH 2015

Yesterday we have a very moving Websleuths Post of the Day from wenwe4
    wenwe4

Why has there been no significant information on this case for 6 months? Certainly there have been status hearings, termination of parental rights hearings, updates on the court proceedings, actions against RR sister for the monies owed on the demolition of the house, something?

I want to know the rest of the story. What happened to the kids? Are the older kids still with Ray's family or was he able to secure employment, housing and therapeutic services toward reunification with the older 2? What about the babies? Are they making progress in therapeutic services? Can they ever lead normal lives? Where is Erika in admitting responsibility in all of this? Is she still being held in the psychiatric wing of the prison? Are there any lessons learned in this case? Is the state pursuing murder, child endangerment, lack of providing appropriate care and well being for all the kids? Please don't let this go unnoticed or be swept under the rug - we need answers to learn how to avoid this ever happening again. It was a quiet house on a homey street, in a normal neighborhood, next to a police station. Yet babies suffered and died.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post11842202

I will be traveling so you are on your own as far as posting posts of the day nominations. I don't want the thousands of posters jumping all over each other trying to post the thousands of nominations. I can't have it. Just can't.

So, be calm and nominate the Websleuths Post of the Day.

Love,
    Tricia
    Last edited by Tricia; 06-14-2015 at 02:20 AM.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    WELCOME TO THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY FOR Friday JUNE 12TH 2015

Yesterday we have a very moving Websleuths Post of the Day from wenwe4
    [/B]

I will be traveling so you are on your own as far as posting posts of the day nominations. I don't want the thousands of posters jumping all over each other trying to post the thousands of nominations. I can't have it. Just can't.

So, be calm and nominate the Websleuths Post of the Day.

Love,
    Tricia
    BBM
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown