Mom attempts suicide after son's boyfriend posts sex invites

zwiebel

Reaction score
A man in Durban, South Africa who said he became angry with Vanitha Maharaj because she disapproved of his relationship with her son, posted messages all over social media in her name, inviting people to have sex with her. He also sent her abusive texts and posted her address with the message of 'free *****' on Facebook.

The victim says her job has become uncomfortable, her relationship with family has been damaged and she tried to commit suicide because of the hate campaign. She is still receiving responses to the posts. Her attorney requested a R15,000 fine (about $1,200) but the court said a R5,000 (about $400) will only be imposed if he reoffends in future.

Ezren Veerabuthran admitted the offences and has been ordered to attend anger management.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...er-sons-boyfriend-posted-sex-invites-20150611

After reading this I need anger management.

I'm just guessing he probably DIDN'T have a good relationship with the son. He doesn't seem to know much about relating.

I don't understand what it is with people who think they can slander you, use you, hurt you and more. Seems the lack of consequences could be a likely explanation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back