Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Sina Parsi

Sina Parsi, missing person, investigation taken over by homicide unit

32-year-old man has not been seen since Tuesday
York Regional Police homicide unit is taking over the investigation into a missing Vaughan man who was last seen leaving a soccer game.

Sina Parsi, 32, left a game in the Teston Road and Highway 400 area on Tuesday around 10:15 p.m. ET. He drove away in his 2012 black, Dodge Ram pick-up truck.

Two days later, police found his truck in a Jane Street and Alliance Avenue area parking lot around 1:15 a.m. Parsi was not with the vehicle and he has not been seen since Tuesday.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...igation-taken-over-by-homicide-unit-1.3111181
sina-parsi.jpg

Just caught the first part of CTV TO news @ 6pm. Apparently he withdrew $400 from the bank, but police are not revealing what was found in his located wallet.

i saw this man's wife and friend on CP24. Heartbreaking. I also heard that he was seen on video walking toward a forested area after withdrawing 400 dollars. Also reported on CP24.

Neil Herland ‏@NEWSneil 1m1 minute ago
Search wrapping up for the night in Toronto's Smythe Park. Sina Parsi, 32 vanished Tuesday. Wallet found here #cbcto

http://www.cp24.com/news/homicide-investigators-looking-into-disappearance-of-vaughan-man-1.2419484
“I just want him to be found,” Roya Parsi told CP24 at the scene of the search for her husband. “That’s the only thing in my mind, my heart. I just want him back.”

She said her husband has never gone missing before, has no known enemies and that she can’t think of a reason why he would disappear now. She described him as a friendly, conservative man and a good person.

She said she exchanged text messages with her husband just hours before he was last seen leaving the soccer game and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

“He’s a very punctual guy. He always lets me know if he’s going to be late from work,” she said.

Police are searching through phone and electronic records to try and find any trace of communications over the last few days, but it’s been difficult because Parsi’s phone is off, his wife said.

“He was happy, he would always make me laugh,” she said through tears. “He’s everything to me – he’s my best friend. I can’t describe my feelings right now – I just need him to be by my side.”

Police are searching through phone and electronic records to try and find any trace of communications over the last few days, but it’s been difficult because Parsi’s phone is off, his wife said.
<rsbm>

Hmm ... I think we all pretty much know that the phone does not have to be on for LE to obtain records of incoming and outgoing calls associated with the phone number.

NEWSTALK1010 &#8207;@newstalk1010 4h4 hours ago
Volunteers and police will resume search for missing Vaughan man this morning. Sina Parsi has not been seen since June 9.

Why would Parsi go into the woods with $400? Drugs? Sex? Very strange. Those woods aren't that big, I would think he would have been found fairly quickly if he was there. And his truck was left were he parked it.

I can't remember the weather from Tuesday night. We've had lots of rain lately.

Here is an example of how media can really mess around with details, especially in the early days of an investigation.

Originally CTV news reported that LE had told the family that SP was seen on surveillance withdrawing the money from his account just prior to walking into the woods. I got the impression they were referring to Tuesday evening, after he was last seen leaving the soccer game early.

On Thursday, officers were able to trace his cellphone signal to a strip mall parking lot located in the area of Jane Street and Eglinton Avenue West. Police didn't find Parsi's phone, but located his truck in the parking lot.

Parsi's family say police told them security surveillance camera footage taken from a Tim Hortons restaurant at the strip mall shows the 32-year-old man walking through the parking lot past his truck and towards a wooded area.

Another security camera also shows Parsi entering a bank on the other side of the Tim Hortons just prior to that. Bank records show he withdrew $400.

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/missing-v...-soccer-game-truck-and-wallet-found-1.2419122

Now we have City News claiming this transaction was in the early morning hours of both Wednesday and Thursday in the same broadcast. SMH :notgood:

http://www.680news.com/2015/06/12/search-continues-for-missing-vaughan-man/

twitter post saying his body was found on Friday

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea