827 users online (181 members and 646 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Canada - Danielle Nyland, 22, Shellbrook SK, 8 June 2015

Danielle Nyland

RCMP searching for missing Prince Albert woman

RCMP are asking the public for help finding a missing Prince Albert woman.
    Danielle Nyland was last seen in the Shellbrook area around 7:30 a.m. Monday and reported missing by family on Wednesday.

The 22-year-old has not made contact with friends or family, and there has been no banking or social media activity on her accounts, since she was reported missing.

Her cellphone was found in the driveway of a home about 9.5 kilometres east of Shellbrook, RCMP said in a media release. The homeowners called police after finding the phone.

http://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/rcmp-sea...oman-1.2420707
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Google maps puts her cell phone near Holbein, another community. Hopefully she is found.

I am very familiar with this area. Our family cabin is a bit north of Holbein. There is some dense brush and forest in the area. The main highway between Shellbrook and Holbein has frequent traffic during the summer as a lot of lakes are in this area.
    This doesn't sound good. I sure hope she is found soon!!!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Apparently Danielle had been at a "social gathering" early Monday morning in the east Flats area of Prince Albert. She was then seen around 7:30 am in the Shellbrook area.

http://www.saskatoonhomepage.ca/miss...rook/itemid_21

Shellbrook is approx. 45 km / 30 minute drive from Prince Albert. As no vehicle was mentioned as being associated with Danielle, she may have been in a vehicle with someone to get to Shellbrook.

My worry is the amount of dense forest, not to mention lakes, in this area. When I drive up there to the lake every few weekends, I wonder every time about how many missing people could be laying in the area. I really hope that this is not the case for her.

This link has a picture of her without her dolled up and makeup on.

http://missingaboriginal.ca/2015/06/...lle-nyland-22/

I'm halfway between these two places. There is a lot of forest here. A lot of trails and such too. I really hope she is ok.

I went to school with her in the Northwest Territories. I hope she is found, there apparently is a person being questioned because he was the last person to be seen with her.

Quote Originally Posted by jwbear View Post
    Google maps puts her cell phone near Holbein, another community. Hopefully she is found.
    How do you know her cell phone was found near Holbein? I do not understand?

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/sk/news-no...une12a-eng.htm

In the article it states 9kms east of shellbrook. That's just outside of Holbein.

Sequence of events

It is strange that it was stated that Danielle was seen in Shellbrook at 7:30 am on June 8th. Yet, her cell phone was found near Holbein, which is on route from Prince Albert to Shellbrook. It is possible that the cell phone was dropped on the drive from Prince Albert to Shellbrook. It has been stated that Danielle was in Prince Albert earlier in the day. People drop cell phones sometimes when they exit a vehicle for some reason.

http://panow.com/article/519027/rcmp...ing-woman-case

Little more information out today.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://globalnews.ca/news/2056022/sa...5cc8f7c652bea3

RCMP are trying to get in touch with people who had contact with Nyland leading up to her disappearance. They believe Raymond Knife, of Prince Albert, may have valuable information.

Officers are also looking for the owner of a white pickup truck, possibly a Dodge, that may have been stolen from the Prince Albert or Shellbrook area. RCMP say the vehicle could have been abandoned and should be reported immediately.

I take it the "social gathering" (honestly call it a party -- stupid media) she was seen at ended late, late Sunday/early Monday.

Would she have been on her way to school or work at that time or did she never leave the party?

http://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?clipId=636602

Family believes there is reason to believe she could have gone as far as Meadow Lake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast