Found Deceased Canada - Danielle Nyland, 22, Shellbrook SK, 8 June 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Danielle Nyland

RCMP searching for missing Prince Albert woman

RCMP are asking the public for help finding a missing Prince Albert woman.
Danielle Nyland was last seen in the Shellbrook area around 7:30 a.m. Monday and reported missing by family on Wednesday.

The 22-year-old has not made contact with friends or family, and there has been no banking or social media activity on her accounts, since she was reported missing.

Her cellphone was found in the driveway of a home about 9.5 kilometres east of Shellbrook, RCMP said in a media release. The homeowners called police after finding the phone.

http://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/rcmp-searching-for-missing-prince-albert-woman-1.2420707

Google maps puts her cell phone near Holbein, another community. Hopefully she is found.

I am very familiar with this area. Our family cabin is a bit north of Holbein. There is some dense brush and forest in the area. The main highway between Shellbrook and Holbein has frequent traffic during the summer as a lot of lakes are in this area.
This doesn't sound good. I sure hope she is found soon!!!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Apparently Danielle had been at a "social gathering" early Monday morning in the east Flats area of Prince Albert. She was then seen around 7:30 am in the Shellbrook area.

http://www.saskatoonhomepage.ca/missing-prince-albert-woman-last-seen-in-shellbrook/itemid_21

Shellbrook is approx. 45 km / 30 minute drive from Prince Albert. As no vehicle was mentioned as being associated with Danielle, she may have been in a vehicle with someone to get to Shellbrook.

I'm halfway between these two places. There is a lot of forest here. A lot of trails and such too. I really hope she is ok.

I went to school with her in the Northwest Territories. I hope she is found, there apparently is a person being questioned because he was the last person to be seen with her.

It is strange that it was stated that Danielle was seen in Shellbrook at 7:30 am on June 8th. Yet, her cell phone was found near Holbein, which is on route from Prince Albert to Shellbrook. It is possible that the cell phone was dropped on the drive from Prince Albert to Shellbrook. It has been stated that Danielle was in Prince Albert earlier in the day. People drop cell phones sometimes when they exit a vehicle for some reason.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2056022/s.../?hootPostID=11ab63475461f30e405cc8f7c652bea3

RCMP are trying to get in touch with people who had contact with Nyland leading up to her disappearance. They believe Raymond Knife, of Prince Albert, may have valuable information.

Officers are also looking for the owner of a white pickup truck, possibly a Dodge, that may have been stolen from the Prince Albert or Shellbrook area. RCMP say the vehicle could have been abandoned and should be reported immediately.

I take it the "social gathering" (honestly call it a party -- stupid media) she was seen at ended late, late Sunday/early Monday.

Would she have been on her way to school or work at that time or did she never leave the party?

Unfortunately it looks like they found her body around midnight. I can't find a news story yet but the sister confirmed it on her Facebook page. No word yet on what cause of death was. So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back