JusticeWillBeServed

Reaction score
San Diego County Sheriff’s Department

Charley Project

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: February 1977 from Julian, California
• Classification: Endangered Missing
• Height and Weight: 5'3, 120 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown/red hair, brown eyes. Kimberly may use the last name Harper.

Details of Disappearance
Kimberly was last seen in Julian, California sometime in February 1977. She lived on Banner Grade Road. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case. She wasn't reported missing until December 1995, eighteen years after her disappearance.

95087102-1a.jpg

yes you could be right on one of those. It's hard to believe if for no other reason than if you waited 18 years what would make you suddenly decide to report it? Why then? And how does one walk into a police station or even call in the phone and say "I would like to report a missing person who disappeared 18 years ago"?!

Kimberly's mother is also missing but in 1975

Joyce Elizabeth Harper
Missing Date - December 15, 1995
Synopsis: San Diego County Crime Stoppers and the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department’s Homicide Detail continue to look for leads in the 1975 disappearance of 31-year-old Joyce Elizabeth Harper.

Joyce Elizabeth Harper (aka: Joyce Gann; Vivian Ann Maddux) has been missing since 1975. She was last known to be living in Potrero, California. She was reported missing by her daughter on December 15, 1995.

At the time of her disappearance, Joyce Harper was 31 years old, 5’3” tall and weighed about 120 lbs. She had brown hair and brown eyes.
Sheriff's website http://www.sdsheriff.net/coldcase/95087100/index.html

NamUs https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18020

The b&w photo above puts me in mind of one of the Alcala UIDs. Can't remember which one, but will look around. But maybe he was in prison during this time? Please pardon my ignorance, I am not terribly familiar with the details of that case.

Wow. Several different aliases for the mom. She was a fairly oung mother. Daughter must have known too much regarding her mother's disappearance...

I think one is maiden, one married with the last one an alias.

The b&w photo above puts me in mind of one of the Alcala UIDs. Can't remember which one, but will look around. But maybe he was in prison during this time? Please pardon my ignorance, I am not terribly familiar with the details of that case.

I'm not familiar with the Alcala case. If someone reading is, feel free to link Kim there

I put Kim as Buckskin Jane Doe on the other thread. Let me know what you all think.

I put Kim as Buckskin Jane Doe on the other thread. Let me know what you all think.

It's going to take time for Kim's NamUs profile to go online as she is a minor; NCMEC has it. I assume it could be 2-3 months like Tammy Jo Alexander's...

BTW: As we do not get this "opportunity" very often, I pulled up the mom's profile and put her face next to Buckskin Jane doe. I see a resemblance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back