681 users online (95 members and 586 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

GA - Tiffany Carter, 25, Metter, May 2015

Tiffany Carter

Metter Police searching for missing woman

METTER, GA (WTOC) - The Metter Police Dept. is searching for 25-year-old Tiffany Carter.

Metter Police said Carter, a mother of two, has not contacted her family in the last three weeks.

http://www.wtoc.com/story/29310807/m...-missing-woman
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

3 weeks?! I assume someone else is raising her kids? The one FB profile I looked at was that of a scared, angry teen.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

No new posts on either Facebook page. Nothing new in MSM.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

On the Metter Police Dept FB Page, on June 13, 2015, the Police Dept commented that she was located in Savannah and that she was good.

https://www.facebook.com/MetterPolice?fref=ts
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19