554 users online (56 members and 498 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Dr. Helen Sharp, 45, Middletown, 10 June 2015

Dr. Helen Sharp

Sheriff's office releases photo of missing woman's vehicle

LAKE COUNTY, Calif. – Authorities have released a picture of a missing local veterinarian's vehicle, which she was last seen driving this week.

Officials are seeking leads to the whereabouts of 45-year-old Dr. Helen Sharp, whose boyfriend reported her missing on Friday, Sheriff Brian Martin told Lake County News.

Sharp was last seen earlier this week in her gray Toyota 4Runner, the sheriff's office reported.

According to friends, Sharp and her Toyota had been involved in a wreck on Tuesday in the area of Highway 29 and Hartmann Road near Hidden Valley Lake. The damaged vehicle is shown in the picture above.

http://www.lakeconews.com/index.php?...est&Itemid=197

The damaged Toyota 4Runner belonging to Dr. Helen Sharp last seen in Middletown,
    Calif., on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. Photo courtesy of the Lake County Sheriff's Office.
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 06-16-2015 at 09:55 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I am confused (as usual), but help me understand what happened. Dr. Sharp was in an accident in her Toyota 4Runner on Tuesday. There is a photo of the damaged vehicle, and its license plate # is mentioned in the article. BF reported her missing yesterday. She was seen driving the damaged vehicle in Middletown on Wednesday. Is the SUV even drivable? Seems to me she is not in the vehicle if LE has a photo of it. So, where has she been since Wednesday? Is she on foot? More info should be forthcoming, I hope.

The links are not working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    The links are not working for me.
    It is a strange site. Initially it did not work for me and then it linked up.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    It is a strange site. Initially it did not work for me and then it linked up.
    It's working fine now.

Dr. Helen Sharp, 45, of Hidden Valley Lake, who was last seen in nearby Middletown, Calif., on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. Photo courtesy of the Lake County Sheriff's Office.

Sharp has worked as a veterinarian at Clearlake Veterinary Clinic in Clearlake since 2005, according to the clinic's Web site.

She is described as being 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighs 190 pounds, has brown hair and brown eyes.

If you have information about the vehicle or Sharp, call the Lake County Sheriff's Office at 707-263-2690.

~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

In addition to the vehicle's front-end damage, it can be identified by California license plate 5DTY013, the sheriff's office reported.

~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

So...Helen has not been seen since Wednesday and her boyfriend report her as missing on Friday. Apparently Helen picked her vehicle up at the body shop before it was fixed and she nor the vehicle have been seen since.

There are a few posts on this page:

https://www.facebook.com/OnTheScannerLakeCounty

Alert: Picture of Helen Sharp's vehicle attached. If located please contact the Lake County Sheriff's Office at 707 263 2690

Alert Details

Severity:
    Moderate - Possible threat to life or property

Urgency:
    Immediate - Responsive action SHOULD be taken immediately

Certainty:
    Observed - Determined to have occurred or to be ongoing

Category:
    Law enforcement, military, homeland and local/private security
    http://lakecomagazine.com/2414/12414...ontact-the-lak

Any idea why you would be considered at risk because of comments you made?

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    Any idea why you would be considered at risk because of comments you made?
    Self harm or threaten to harm another? I wonder if she intentionally took out that stop sign, thinking it would harm her or attention? I am grasping at straws here.

Self harm or threaten to harm another? I wonder if she intentionally took out that stop sign, thinking it would harm her or attention? I am grasping at straws here.
    Dunno about the sign; I should have thought about threats of harm to self or others. Wish it had been reported sooner.

Timeline

Saturday, June 6, 2015. Vehicle damaged - took out the "Stop sign" on Hartman Road.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015. Damaged vehicle photographed by Lake County Sheriff's Office.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015. Last reported sighting of Dr Helen Sharp at a repair shop in Middletown in the afternoon when she picked up her car before it had been repaired. Missed all of her afternoon appointments.

Friday, June 12, 2015. Boyfriend reports Helen missing.

Saturday, June 13, 2015. Work colleague of Helen posted the Missing link from Lake County News on her FB page.

I admit I'm finding her hard to sleuth (although I'm still fairly new to this). I'm also intrigued by the comment "She didn't take it out on purpose. Probably "at risk" because of comments she made." (referring to the Stop sign she hit). I wonder what the "comments" were...?

So...Helen has not been seen since Wednesday and her boyfriend report her as missing on Friday. Apparently Helen picked her vehicle up at the body shop before it was fixed and she nor the vehicle have been seen since.

There are a few posts on this page:

https://www.facebook.com/OnTheScannerLakeCounty
    Taken from your link ^^ A search party is developing as of three hours ago.

This is her bio on the vet centre's page http://clearlakevetclinic.com/meet-our-team.html

It mentions she's "devoted" to her two children. Have we had any mention of them thus far? Is it possible she has lost custody?
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast