Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.

windstorm

Reaction score
http://www.ky3.com/news/local/Mother-daughter-missing-considered-endangered/21048998_33578556

"SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - The Green County Sheriff's Office has issued an endangered person advisory for a mother and daughter.

48 year old Clauddinna Blancharde, who goes by "Dee Dee", and 19 year old Gypsy Blancharde haven't been seen since Wednesday.

Clauddinnea is five-feet one inch tall, weighs 255 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Both have medical issues, and Gypsy may require a wheelchair.

Investigators say it is unknown when or under what circumstances they left their house. Anyone seeing the missing person, suspect, associate, or vehicle, or anyone having any information related to the endangered missing person should immediately dial 911 to contact the nearest law enforcement agency or call the Greene County Sheriff's Office at 417-829-6230."

ETA: quotes

Oley Foundation Child of the Year
Gypsy Rose Blancharde
Aurora, Missouri

Gypsy Rose Blancharde is twelve years old, yet one of her friends says she has wisdom and compassion beyond her years. Multiple health issues don’t stop Gypsy from encouraging and uplifting others. Before Hurricane Katrina caused Gypsy and her mother to relocate, Gypsy would talk at a university in New Orleans on why we should help and love one another.

At eight years old, Gypsy took the allowance she had been saving for a trip to Disney and used it instead to buy food and blankets for those in need. When she and her mom ended up in need themselves, Gypsy’s mom says she never complained. Instead she would say things are getting better and point out a beautiful flower, saying, “We didn’t see that yesterday; how lucky that we can see it today.”

Just ten hours before Hurricane Katrina struck Louisiana, Gypsy and her mother were evacuated to a special needs camp in a safer part of Louisiana. Gypsy named their shelter Camp Bright Beginnings, and arranged for the evacuees to gather for stories, songs, and games. Thank you, Gypsy Rose, for sharing your smile and big heart with the Oley community!

http://www.oley.org/2007Award_Winners.html

The neighbor comments at the end & says there is suspicious activity at the house. Wow, how scary!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sure someone has already alerted the Sheriff, but I did again just in case. I also screen grabbed it. I am worried about these two!!!!

ETA: Actually, I am sure this is what caused people to alert the Sheriff.

Yes it's on the local news. The neighbor posted that it's now an active investigation. What kind of sick person would post that?!?! Hopefully it's just a kid that found their phone and everything is perfectly okay.

Yes it's on the local news. The neighbor posted that it's now an active investigation. What kind of sick person would post that?!?! Hopefully it's just a kid that found their phone and everything is perfectly okay.

I really afraid it is more than that. Whoever is posting made another post in the comments that was very personal. In my opinion, the poster had to know there was a mother and a daughter.

my lord that's disturbing and equally disgusting hope these two ladies are safe.

I'm reading through all the comments. Somebody said that if they were leaving the house, mom would have taken the regular wheelchair for Gypsy and left the power wheelchair at home. I wonder if that's the suspicious activity LE is talking about?

Please, please let them be safe at the hospital with no idea some ******** has stolen her phone.

Sick to my stomach. This just can't be real. It's SVU plotline, not real life. I hope.

Bless all those concerned friends who jumped on this ASAP.

Somebody said they called Hope House in KC and they aren't there. I'm hoping more people check ideas of where they could be. People have pointed out that the poster, who obviously has their phone, can see all their comments. So hoping the neighbors & friends are talking amongst themselves and are already out searching!

IF the phone was just found somewhere, I think it would be pretty easy to figure out the joint FB account was for the mom & daughter. So, I'm holding out hope it's just a sick prank by a bored kid that just happened to have found their phone.

@ windstorm I'm really glad this is an active investigation - it seems as if PD was on the ball pretty quickly, and that's reassuring. On the other hand, it is REALLY concerning they are not where you guys would maybe expect them to be. As you seem to be local, do you have any info as to Dee Dee's partner/ex partner/Gypsy's dad? Long shot but maybe they went on a trip/visited with him and don't know they're missing?

Somebody said they called Hope House in KC and they aren't there. I'm hoping more people check ideas of where they could be. People have pointed out that the poster, who obviously has their phone, can see all their comments. So hoping the neighbors & friends are talking amongst themselves and are already out searching!

IF the phone was just found somewhere, I think it would be pretty easy to figure out the joint FB account was for the mom & daughter. So, I'm holding out hope it's just a sick prank by a bored kid that just happened to have found their phone.

I hope you are right! I have read about cases that have made me mad, have made me sad and have made me angry but I have never read one that I had such a visceral reaction to. I pray these two are safe.

@ windstorm I'm really glad this is an active investigation - it seems as if PD was on the ball pretty quickly, and that's reassuring. On the other hand, it is REALLY concerning they are not where you guys would maybe expect them to be. As you seem to be local, do you have any info as to Dee Dee's partner/ex partner/Gypsy's dad? Long shot but maybe they went on a trip/visited with him and don't know they're missing?

I'm not local to Springfield although I am local to Missouri & very familiar with the Springfield/Green County area. I jumped on the KY3 new site to check up on an update on something else and seen the missing post. I decided to go ahead and lost it over here and then went back & checked to see if there was a Facebook for either of them. I thought maybe they had gone somewhere with somebody (shopping, out for ice cream, etc) and whoever reported them missing maybe didn't have Facebook. At first, I just thought "oh, well they just posted 6 hours ago". Then I realized what I was reading and just wanted to sink to the floor. I could tell by the friends & families posting that this was serious. I'm just sickened!

That post is horrifying. It's a nightmare. I hope they find them safe and sound.

@ windstorm Thank you for the info. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your situation, but thank you for pushing this anyway.

@ windstorm Thank you for the info. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your situation, but thank you for pushing this anyway.

No problem! I also work with handicapped people so this one yanked my heart strings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member