GUILTY CA - AW, 16, Kernville, 11 June 2015

CASuzk

Reaction score
My daughter, AW has been missing since Thursday. It is possible that she is with a 47 year old man that goes by the name of Max Kozak. They could be anywhere by now. Please pray for her safe return. These are some pictures of them. If seen, please contact Kern County Sheriffs Dept., Inyo County Sheriffs Dept., CA Highway Patrol, FBI, or National Missing Persons. ... A, Punkin, please come home.

At this stage, identifying him is the most important thing when it comes to looking for him.
There is a Linda's Tack and Feed in Norco, CA, his hat looks like it came from there. Backtrack and contact them to see if they might have an ID on him. He has a slight stutter and maybe Australian accent but this can indicate that English isn't his first language and that he's modifying is speech patterns. I told her to contact ALL pack stations in southern CA. Show a photo and ask if they've employed him in the past, then start contacting other states.
He may have rodeo ties, there are two Kozak youth competitors, Quade and Kianna Kozak who live in Edmonton Canada but they do travel to the US for rodeos. He probably isn't their father but he may be related or using the name because he knows them. Contact Equine rescues, they often deal with people who take off when they are going to be charged for not taking care of their horses. If he is seeking employment, he is probably passing A off as his daughter.

Is there a msm link for her?

I can't find any MSM or LE reports, is there a missing persons' flyer for A? She doesn't appear to be in NaMus or NCMEC.

At this point she is considered a run-away and this is not yet an abduction. She did leave her car behind. The person who goes by the name Max Kozak worked with her at a Lone Pine, CA pack station. He disappeared from area in April after discovering that law enforcement want to chat with him. I've sent the mom a request to join Websleuths so if this isn't the correct forum, this thread can be suspended until she is able to provide more info or post it in another forum.

Yeah i think we need a MSM or LE reports before we can create a thread for someone who is missing.

Would love to help just need to the requirements to be met for here.

I've alerted a mod :). There's a lot we could do to help get the word out/sleuth, but I think WS needs at least a MP report # to get the ball rolling - as do many organisations which can help.

Thanks to Kate, we have a MSM link. You may continue sleuthing. :tyou:

They look awfully chummy in those photos [emoji53]

This case reminds me way too much of the H. Anderson one in terms of the seeming relationship (or at least, over-familiarity) between the young girl and the way older guy. I mean big differences too, but looking at those photos gave me chills. I wonder why no Amber Alert for this one? Maybe because they thought HA also had her younger brother abducted iwth her?

In any case I will certainly keep an eye out for this girl / these two. If they're headed to Utah there's a reasonable chance they'll head near/through areas where I drive. I have a strong feeling this is going to turn out to be a runaway gone wrong. m_brown like you I am hoping/thinking he wouldn't hurt her. Hopefully he thinks it's some big romantic thing.

Sounds like he has been MIA since April according to that last article I linked. Maybe she left to meet up with him (summer?) depending on when her school district let out for summer. Or I guess since she doesn't have her car- he must have come back into town to pick her up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back